Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:25:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shit Food You Can Get Now

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, September 11, 2019, 12:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Norton Canes

or for vegans, the Greggs Hay Bake

Quote from: alan nagsworth on September 11, 2019, 07:03:44 PM
Aubergine is basically a fucking novelty act. A parody of itself so on-the-nose that every promoter is too confused about whether to book it or not.

Have you ever had Baba Ganoush? It's the thinking man's hummus.

thenoise

Aubergine is the agreed emoji code for an erect phallus, though, so it definitely has its uses.

New folder

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on September 12, 2019, 07:10:48 AM
Coo, are you  a Russkie? Kak de La??????!!!!!!!Harasho? Ochin Harasho ??????? What about that Ivan Urgent and his witty quips, eh? Pancake!

Am I being racisted on?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: New folder on September 12, 2019, 02:24:44 PM
Am I being racisted on?

No, fear not, I'm just showing off my near- fluent Russian. I think the Russians are a great bunch of lads ( apart from those gopniks who had a go at twatting myself and my ( female) friend ).

New folder

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on September 12, 2019, 02:38:12 PM
No, fear not, I'm just showing off my near- fluent Russian. I think the Russians are a great bunch of lads ( apart from those gopniks who had a go at twatting myself and my ( female) friend ).

I AM a gopnik and I will (female) rape your (female) friend).

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Flatulent Fox

Freeze dried Cauliflower Cheesr packets.

canadagoose

Quote from: Better Midlands on September 12, 2019, 12:29:39 PM
Have you ever had Baba Ganoush? It's the thinking man's hummus.
Baba Ganoush is terrible. I bought it once by mistake, thinking it was houmous. Big mistake.

Available in a hipster cereal cafe near you now...wholesome and nourishing white chocolate Coco Pops.

The milky-bar kid will be turning in his grave.

alan nagsworth

how in gods name the people in this thread celebrating aubergine dishes manage to sleep at night is beyond me

Gamma Ray

Hey, it ain't the KING OF VEGETABLES for nothin', FOOL

alan nagsworth

Well then I declare that the king is rotten to the bone, like the big fuckin boar god on Princess Mononoke wriggling with bad forest juju. Insane. Nothing but the fires of damnation in his eyes. A great lumbering psychopath that needs to be fucking Gullivered to the ground, torched alive and expunged.

Gamma Ray

Dex Sawash

A nice eggplant/aubergine dish always makes me wonder how good it could have been had they just started off with a vegetable that didn't taste bad.

Brian Freeze

I saw a counter top display of these new Marathons in  shop last night so can confirm they have reached Rochdale.

They have not yet reached my digestive system but will take one for the team if needed.

holyzombiejesus

Quote from: Dex Sawash on September 12, 2019, 11:19:09 PM
A nice eggplant/aubergine dish always makes me wonder how good it could have been had they just started off with a vegetable that didn't taste bad.

Get a decent parmigiana inside you and shut the fuck up.

Icehaven

NJ Uncut

I bought a four pack of ready boiled eggs from the Co Op for £1.50

Not bad food really but does beg the question what have I become when boiling some eggs ahead of time myself is too inconvenient, too time-intensive

Dex Sawash

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on September 13, 2019, 08:18:48 AM
Get a decent parmigiana inside you and shut the fuck up.

Going to make one with fried okra someday. Predicting game changer.

mippy

Quote from: NJ Uncut on September 13, 2019, 09:16:42 AM
I bought a four pack of ready boiled eggs from the Co Op for £1.50

Not bad food really but does beg the question what have I become when boiling some eggs ahead of time myself is too inconvenient, too time-intensive

Peeling eggs is a total arseache though.

oy vey

Brexit Pie. Shipping from Norway November 1st. 100% RDA Mercury.