Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,363
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 06:32:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Look, I'm Sorry About This

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, September 11, 2019, 07:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

Blue Jam

Quote from: a duncandisorderly on September 15, 2019, 11:10:07 AM
haha you mean kevin costco

No, that's Saul Goodman.

(dammit, Vince Gilligan missed a trick there)

Jake Thingray

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on September 15, 2019, 08:58:21 AM
I was at the pub again last night, and yer woman mentioned in the first post was there again, and, Crikey, she doesn't half look like Her Who Plays Villanelle. Almost took a picture in order to put it up on here as proof. Everyone who I spoke to about this agreed that I was an annoying cunt and a tragic mid- life crisis case that she looks very much like Her Who Plays Villanelle.

Do you recall, luv, almost twenty years ago, when I was going on about a barmaid who looked like Sue Perkins facially, and like Mel Gazeegadroyc in terms of busty substances?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Jake Thingray on September 15, 2019, 01:09:33 PM
Do you recall, luv, almost twenty years ago, when I was going on about a barmaid who looked like Sue Perkins facially, and like Mel Gazeegadroyc in terms of busty substances?

Aye, I mind that*. Quite the fan of Mel, are you not, luv? May I also recommend Her Who Plays Erin on " Derry Girls" to you, I reckon you'd like her ( She's quite a good comedic actress, apart from anything else ).

* been reading a lot of Irvine Welsh recently.

Jake Thingray

*whew, good job I forgot to mention that in the past couple of months, have noticed a barmaid in a local hostelry somewhat resembles top impish diminutive nose-wrinkling support act for Puppetry of the Penis and panel game standby Lucy Porter....*

Neomod

Look, can we just have a whip round and get LJ&MC a pair of leather trousers and a TR7. That might put a stop to these threads.

Ronalado

now this thread smel like a old man farts :_(

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Well, it's finally happened. The original Jodie Comer lookalike ( first mentioned last year on 'ere ) , after a summer of silence while I was away , has unfriended me from her Facebook page, and isn't replying to my texts. The last time I saw her was indicative of this happening .

" You never grew up, did you? ".

No, Jodie Comer Features, I never did; and I don't suppose I ever will.

So, yes, I'm sorry about this. I'm very, very sorry about this. 😟

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Oh Dear, I'm very sad indeed now.

* heads for nearest bar *

Cardenio I

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Yeah, Jesus Fucking Christ

( The later- period Cramps consider rewr....OH, I JUST CAN'T BE FUCKED ANYMORE WITH ALL THIS )

wosl

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on September 16, 2019, 02:37:18 PM" You never grew up, did you?"

I was once effectively told this, long ago now, in German-accented English.  It hurt at the time, but I still had to credit it then, and it still applies today; I'm still emotionally underdeveloped, but time and age have allowed me to become reconciled to this.  I especially bear it in mind in certain circumstances, this lack of emotional growth, and it's a help. Sumus quod sumus.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

That's all very well, and all very fine, but it occurs to me that I'm never going to see yer woman who looks like Jodie Comer ( specifically how she looked in the drama series " Thirteen" ), with ephemeral aspects of Tallulah Riley in that St. Trinian's remake film and the young Charlotte Rampling ever again, I'm never going to hear her say " Thank you, Lisa, that's very sweet of you " ever again, or receive msgs from her saying " Come back to Moscow, Lisa! The weather's really nice over here! " ever again.

Like, never, ever, again.

wosl

You seem very hung up on her looks; all these precise, fiddly descriptions and comparisons.  Seems like you're mainly infatuated with a face.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: wosl on September 16, 2019, 04:32:19 PM
You seem very hung up on her looks; all these precise, fiddly descriptions and comparisons.  Seems like you're mainly infatuated with a face.

Well, she has a decent intellect and personality as well, and she's only * slightly* racist.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Likes her films too, fair play to her.

In terms of music, she really rates Mumford and Sons, and has said of The Fall " They sound like lunatics; is he even * trying *  to  sing? "

Actually, maybe it wasnae meant to be.

Ronalado

Hat FM

she seems to be a big bombay bicycle club fan.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Ronalado on September 16, 2019, 04:52:43 PM
your tweet smel like a fart

I know you're moderately amusing most of the time, but fuck off, mate.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Hat FM on September 16, 2019, 04:53:23 PM
she seems to be a big bombay bicycle club fan.

That sounds about right, I must admit. I've seen that bunch live, you know ( supporting Elbow at another gig I done mentioned in the Oscillations forum ). They've got this vaguely disquieting Utilitarian, unexciting version of Mid- 80s Prefab Sprout sound about them.

At that selfsame gig, I was texting The Original Jodie Comer Features all day as she lay on her sick bed. She had disparaging things to say about her runny nose. I think I'm having a nervous breakdown.