Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,206
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 04:25:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Aphex, Printworks live stream

Started by Cuntbeaks, September 15, 2019, 12:19:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuntbeaks

Well that was a bit bloody good.

Visuals were incredible and Aphex played an absolute blinder. A hi-res download would be lovely

Fucking have it...

https://www.facebook.com/aphextwinafx/videos/2574005022684503/

NJ Uncut

Oh mint was trepidatious aboot this but glad it doesn't seem to only stream if you're doing it live!

Cheers and may your first born be virile and not need to borrow loads of cash all the time

hummingofevil

Loving this but turned off the visuals after 10 minutes. The FX are nice but I don't need to see what-looks-like a steering group of a University film society APPRECIATING this shit every 10 seconds. Part of me thinks it's the audience AFX deserves the poncey, pretentious wank, but the music is still quite good; Taylor-Swift-of-what-he-does cunt.

Edit: Listened to it all - it's okay.

earl_sleek

I was there and it BANGED. Danced my arse off, my feet are cunted!

Top marks to the venue as well, about the first time I've gone to a gig in London where the staff were actually friendly and helpful.

peanutbutter

Was meant to be going to this but mixed up the times and didn't realise until it was too late so I didn't bother at all, I'd've probably got in in time for the last 40 minutes or so =/  (last 10 minutes or so going by the listed schedule, I'd've bothered heading if I thought I'd see > 30 min tbh)

So the only things I've to say are that it was a fucking expensive show and the Red Bull branding all over everything was really gross.