Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 06:47:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Poundland Prince: Boris Johnson's cackhanded parliamentary shenanigans pt.2

Started by Mister Six, September 16, 2019, 12:21:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister Six

A new thread for whatever Brexit shit Johnson is going to pull so we can JUST GET ON WITH IT, since the last one is at 101 pages.

Captain Z

We could have a sweepstake, pick the page number at which you think we'll be out of the EU.

Piggyoioi

Quote from: Captain Z on September 16, 2019, 12:28:22 AM
We could have a sweepstake, pick the page number at which you think we'll be out of the EU.

Jordan's triple Z implants blocked by EU regulations on torture.

JamesTC

jamiefairlie

So is this yer actual official successor thread? Brexit by 1st Nov or Johnson dies, I think that's what he promised isn't it?

Alberon

Whereas, in reality, it looks like he's trying to get the wording of the Backstop changed so he can sneak it past the ERG and get a deal.

Neville Chamberlain

Not much to talk about here. I heard somewhere they've all gone on holiday for a few weeks.

Norton Canes

Great that the whole political debate right now seems to have descended into a race to find a successful meme. First it was Corbyn the chicken, now it's Johnson as the Hulk.

Or if you're Steve Barclay, it's both:

"The Hulk was a winner and was extremely popular," Brexit Secretary Steve Barclay told Sky News. "I'd rather be backing a character and a leader who is the Hulk than one who is on the Chicken Run, as Jeremy Corbyn is."

EOLAN

Boris Incredible Hulk Johnson does make it sound like he has a massive green wang.

The Culture Bunker

Thing is, the Hulk is popular in terms of being in films and stuff, but in-story he's not popular at all. He's feared and hounded by the authorities/military on account of causing massive amounts of destruction. Take aside Rick Jones, Betty Ross and one or two others, everyone else hates him, hence why he got binned off in a space rocket in that "World War Hulk" story.

Now there's an idea...

Alberon

I love how strained this Hulk thing is. You can imagine Barclay keeping his kids up until 3am last night trying to brainstorm positive aspects of the Hulk's character for that Sky interview and ending up with nothing, angrily sending them to bed when one of them points out that the chickens win at the end of Chicken Run.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

" I'm Hulk, and Corbyn's a chicken."
This Is what British politics has been reduced to in 2019? Fucking state of it.

Dr Rock

It's a calculated attempt to make people make jokes about the Hulk rather than talk about stuff like what the cunt is actually up to.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Dr Rock on September 16, 2019, 11:47:43 AM
It's a calculated attempt to make people make jokes about the Hulk rather than talk about stuff like what the cunt is actually up to.

Should win the youth vote as they only think about Marvel and jokes.

NoSleep

Replies From View

Quote from: jobotic on September 16, 2019, 05:36:10 PM
The hair is right

This is amongst the most confusing faces I have ever seen.  Are those eyes or nostrils?  And please sir I don't understand the way his nose scoots up in a kind of flat mushroom shape.  And the smiley mouth underneath even though he is being told off for sulking.

Replies From View

Quote from: jobotic on September 16, 2019, 05:46:56 PM
That's his bottom lip. He's sulking see?

No I don't see.  Why are his eyes so low?  Why does he have an additional smiling mouth below his bottom lip?

It belongs in two threads:  "optical illusions" and "faces you don't understand".

Paul Calf

NoSleep

The "eyes" are his mouth and his bottom lip is curled up to his fringe.

Paul Calf