Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:55:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Poundland Prince: Boris Johnson's cackhanded parliamentary shenanigans pt.2

Started by Mister Six, September 16, 2019, 12:21:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoSleep

It's already known (via the anonymous doctor article in the Graun), that nobody knew in advance who the "special visitor" would be, so it's plainly bollocks to think it was rigged in any way.

jobotic

Boris fans gonna shit their pants about the Mercury Music thing tonight. About time we saw some anger.

idunnosomename

you fuckers

ps reading anne frank's last diary entry really brings out what an amazing person she was and exactly the sort of person who would hold a cunt like laura K to account.

pancreas

PlanktonSideburns

olliebean

Quote from: NoSleep on September 19, 2019, 09:47:37 PM
It's already known (via the anonymous doctor article in the Graun), that nobody knew in advance who the "special visitor" would be, so it's plainly bollocks to think it was rigged in any way.

Except for the press, who were fully briefed for this visit that was not a press opportunity for Johnson in any way.

Replies From View

Replies From View

Cuellar

Don't know WHERE to put this https://twitter.com/gigiglasgow72/status/1174969505530777602

But fucking HELLLLLLLLLLLL destroy this country and everyone in it NOW

"Shout now, Ma'am"

BURN IN HELL CUNT

imitationleather

Buelligan

Jesus christ. 

OK, listen, *taps mike* this is the Queen here, rise up, throw off your shackles, depose the government, seize the means of production, kill me and all my seed, better safe than sorry.  If you can't manage that, just do Jeremy Vine.  Hope this helps.

Quote from: jobotic on September 19, 2019, 10:50:50 PM
Boris fans gonna shit their pants about the Mercury Music thing tonight. About time we saw some anger.

I don't know what a Mercury music is, but judging by Google, one of the Mercury's thanked his murderer brother for his award and another was advocating for political violence, another issue the left are at times against and then in full support of when it suits them

Paul Calf

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on September 20, 2019, 12:47:14 PM
I don't know what a Mercury music is, but judging by Google, one of the Mercury's thanked his murderer brother for his award and another was advocating for political violence, another issue the left are at times against and then in full support of when it suits them

You do know what it's like to see your entire political worldview crumble into dust on exposure to daylight though.

SpiderChrist

https://www.lexico.com/en/definition/nuance

Buelligan

Can I interest you in some shittens?

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Trying a little too hard today :)

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: Paul Calf on September 20, 2019, 01:02:52 PM
You do know what it's like to see your entire political worldview crumble into dust on exposure to daylight though.

wat