Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 02:14:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Poundland Prince: Boris Johnson's cackhanded parliamentary shenanigans pt.2

Started by Mister Six, September 16, 2019, 12:21:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Nope.  This is some magic eye shit as far as I'm concerned.  If you can see a face there you're making yourselves go blind.

NoSleep

His face is covered by his floppy fringe apart from his mouth. His lower lip is sulkily curled upwards to his fringe.

NoSleep

No, his eyes are the two bits flying off left and right. The eyes you have marked are the duck he has in his mouth.

jobotic

Replies From View

Quote from: Darles Chickens on September 16, 2019, 06:22:35 PM
It's very simple.

Maybe these annotations help.

This is what I've been seeing, yes.  Thank you for helping others to understand.

Replies From View

Replies From View

Quote from: NoSleep on September 16, 2019, 07:00:46 PM
Now it's Mr Natural with a flesh fringe.

Flesh Fringe of Bel Air or Poundland Prince of Bel Air; this thread now offers both options.

Probably should be Bell End either way though.

Johnny Yesno

Paul Calf

Quote from: Norton Canes on September 16, 2019, 10:56:24 AM
"The Hulk was a winner and was extremely popular," Brexit Secretary Steve Barclay told Sky News. "I'd rather be backing a character and a leader who is the Hulk than one who is on the Chicken Run, as Jeremy Corbyn is."

Can we focus on the utterly abysmal construction of that statement?  The last sentence is so beautifully clumsy that it wouldn't be out of place on a satirical news show (with a few more qualifying clauses on the end, in brackets).  Even if it were an off-the-cuff ad-lib, it'd be a bit embarrassing to be saying those words, but I assume that someone actually chose those exact words in advance, and gave it to human puppet Barclay to belch out on the news.

Spode

"You wouldn't like me when I'm angry you know."
"I don't like you already, sir"
"Grrrrrrrr"

Mister Six

Quote from: BlodwynPig on September 16, 2019, 11:54:47 AM
Should win the youth vote as they only think about Marvel and jokes.

To be fair, they'd think about DC too, if those films weren't shit.

BlodwynPig

Mister Six

Replies From View

Urinal Cake

I do like how a little stunt by Luxembourg has reinvigorated the Tories feelings about proper diplomacy, manners, protocols etc.

Dirty Boy

Quote from: Darles Chickens on September 16, 2019, 06:22:35 PM
It's very simple.

Maybe these annotations help.

Fucking hell this needs sorting out!

Those marked "eyes" are actually his mouth (with visible teeth), the real "eyes" are either hidden under his hair or behind his colossal beak, i mean his bottom lip.

Dunno what those things pinging off his hair are.

Dirty Boy

ajsmith2

I see Jim Petrie's marmitey comic art style can still cause confuzzlement 40 years on. As a kid I found his stuff somewhat off putting, but as an adult I've really come to appreciate the kinetic madness of his work. I got a Sparky annual signed by him in 2009.

Anyway, Boris the Hulk failed yesterday and his cowardice has greatly diluted the effectiveness of the (already somewhat forced) 'Corbyn is a chicken' meme.

Dr Rock

I checked the newspapers at Tesco (didn't nick anything) and most front pages were reporting the story as happened, the Brexity ones are lambasting the Luxembourg guy for insulting our country somehow, and The Sun buries it up in the corner and splashes some story that would never make the front page usually.

Dr Rock

Paul Calf

The Incredible Hulk Thing has backfired spectacularly hasn't it? It's amazing that not even his closest allies seem willing or able to help.

Kalabi

It reminds me of kids at school trying to get people to use a nickname that they've come up with. "Everyone's calling me Stezzo now".

Blue Jam

So much for the Left being scared that the Right are getting good at comedy...