Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,362
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 06:25:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Costume Ideas beginning with T

Started by Menyatta Zondatta, September 17, 2019, 10:41:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have a sixth form thing coming up where you dress up as something/someone beginning with the first letter of your name. So I've got T then, anyone got any ideas?

Absorb the anus burn

Ted Bovis.
Turner (borrow a Hooch)
Tanita Tikarum.
Tina Turner.

buttgammon

NJ Uncut

Petey Pate

Icehaven

If your name starts with a T can't you just go as yourself?

holyzombiejesus

Are you a teacher or a student?

Do you know anyone called Michelle? If so, get her to accompany you and go as a tortoise.

gib

Sport brown clothes and a green afro, hey presto a tree.

Neville Chamberlain

Go as Terry Towelling (I'm not sure who he is, but he seems quite famous).

Buelligan

80s ice queen Jayne Torville (out of Torville and Dean) is the best.  Go as Jayne Torville.

Jayne Torville

pancreas

Just pull one testicle through your zip. Or get a tit out.

sevendaughters

there was a really good one in that Japanese 'cosplaying as something mundane' event where one woman as a temp security guard and just kept standing to one side in a hi-vis tabard.

boki

Transvestite.  Best bit is you could choose some gender neutral casual clothes like jeans and T-shirt and no bugger can say owt.

paruses

How much gold can you get your hands on? If lots then Tutankhamun or similar Egyptian pharoah is possible.

Or Mr T as above - you might also need Camp Coffee / Kiwi shoe polish for browning depending on if your skin tone is adequate or not.  For both, thinking about it.

lebowskibukowski

Terry Nutkins. All you need is a Max Wall wig, and some secateurs for that "just bitten by an otter" finish...

Captain Z

Donald Tramp - a homeless version of the president

Dr Trouser

Terry Waite. Handcuff yourself to a radiator and drag it around all night.

Dex Sawash

Buelligan

Surprise them with Torquemada.

After all, no one expects the Spanish Inq  sorry.

imitationleather

Cor. If we've got a sixth former on here that should knock a few years off our rapidly increasing forum average age!

Buelligan

T Rex.  Just paint a big grin on and wear small green rubber gloves.  They'll love it.

imitationleather

I would pity the fool who goes as Mr T.

Buelligan

Milk it why don't ye? 

In fairness I nearly posted a QI klaxon after that suggestion but it reminds me too much of cupcake people, so I did not.