Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:50:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Chicken wings

Started by madhair60, September 18, 2019, 11:10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twed

No, I'd lick that out like a big fat lady Mekon.

pancreas

What do you call a chicken jazz musician who doesn't play the drum[stick]s?

Charles Wingus.

Twed

What do you call a jazz musician who makes passive-aggressive Italian food orders in cod-German for two people to share?

Ja, co-pasta re: us (Jaco Pastorius)

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: Dex Sawash on September 18, 2019, 02:23:14 PM
Buffalo Wild Wings and Weck or BW3

Weck is some sort of Wisconsin grey meat on a bun. I would try that but, etc

Wecky wecky wild wild wings.

Twit 2

What do you call a tenor sax player who doesn't shave?

Sonny Rollins (chicken wings)

Twit 2

Twit 2

What do you call a South African dancer who likes wings?

Optics Mabuse (chicken)

What do you call a two talk show hosts who talk show about chicken wings talk?

Optics and Anthony (hen)

Twit 2

Shit Good Nose

I'm rather partial to those ones that KFC do with a bit of breast on them as well.

Yeah, I'm partial to KFC - what of it???

pancreas

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on September 18, 2019, 05:08:32 PM
I'm rather partial to those ones that KFC do with a bit of breast on them as well.

Dunno about Twit 2, but these aren't great optics for you right now, SGN.

Shit Good Nose

You'll have to explain the optics thing to me - I think it happened the other week when I was on holiday and didn't come on here for a while.

Sebastian Cobb

How do you make a duck sing?

Put it in the microwave until it's Bill Withers.

Twit 2

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on September 18, 2019, 05:10:59 PM
You'll have to explain the optics thing to me - I think it happened the other week when I was on holiday and didn't come on here for a while.

Optics

Twit 2

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on September 18, 2019, 05:10:59 PM

I must have been away too when people apparently decided to start using this ghastly term with a straight face. My Tourette's posting of it is in protest at this, as I think it's quite reasonable to suggest that anyone who uses it non-ironically should be fed groin-first into a wood chipper, which belches them out into a latrine.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Twit 2 on September 18, 2019, 05:56:51 PM
I must have been away too when people apparently decided to start using this ghastly term with a straight face. My Tourette's posting of it is in protest at this, as I think it's quite reasonable to suggest that anyone who uses it non-ironically should be fed groin-first into a wood chipper, which belches them out into a latrine.

I just logged back on one day and every thread was chock full of single word responses - "optics".

Optics.

(I still don't know what it's about)

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Twit 2 on September 18, 2019, 05:56:51 PM
I think it's quite reasonable to suggest that anyone who uses it non-ironically should be fed groin-first into a wood chipper, which belches them out into a latrine.

optics, that.

QDRPHNC

Know what I'm eating right now? Taiwanese chicken steak. Lovely.

pancreas

I think you need to ask yourself if posting that in a thread about chicken wings is representative of your best optics.

QDRPHNC

non capisco

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on September 18, 2019, 05:08:32 PM

KFC hot wings can do one. There's more meat on a sparrow's kneecap.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: non capisco on September 18, 2019, 09:43:32 PM
KFC hot wings can do one. There's more meat on a sparrow's kneecap.

Pretty sure that's what KFC use.  That and rat assholes.  Nice, though.

imitationleather

Yeah my missus is always telling me that various meat things are just animal arseholes and I'm like "So what? Tastes nice. Also we both know that I love eating human arsehole so why wouldn't I want to do the same with animals ey etc. tbh imho!!!"

touchingcloth

Quote from: imitationleather on September 18, 2019, 09:57:00 PM
Yeah my missus is always telling me that various meat things are just animal arseholes and I'm like "So what? Tastes nice. Also we both know that I love eating human arsehole so why wouldn't I want to do the same with animals ey etc. tbh imho!!!"

You can eat my arsehole if you like! Bants! Only joking! Unless you're up for it! Kidding hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you're not really into it are you?

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: touchingcloth on September 18, 2019, 11:07:26 PM
You can eat my arsehole if you like! Bants! Only joking! Unless you're up for it! Kidding hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you're not really into it are you?

I will, but only cooked.  Gotta have that crispy rectal bark.  CRUNCH.  Nom.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Sherringford Hovis on September 18, 2019, 11:20:46 PM
Behold.

Fuck.

I had one of those cheeseburgers between two Krispy Kreme duffnuts once and...well, I do draw the line somewhere.  As long as my heart doesn't explode whilst doing it.

(would still probs try one)

touchingcloth

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on September 18, 2019, 11:15:06 PM
I will, but only cooked.  Gotta have that crispy rectal bark.  CRUNCH.  Nom.

I can't cook it, but I have a technique where I half wipe and then let the remainder air dry for adding crunch and complexity.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: touchingcloth on September 18, 2019, 11:37:25 PM
I can't cook it, but I have a technique where I half wipe and then let the remainder air dry for adding crunch and complexity.

No less than 30 days please - fed up of these proud "matured for up to 14 days" taglines.