Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:23:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Chicken wings

Started by madhair60, September 18, 2019, 11:10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on September 18, 2019, 11:42:35 PM
No less than 30 days please - fed up of these proud "matured for up to 14 days" taglines.

A connoisseur. I actually keep the scrapings if I ever dry for a long time without finding a diner, so I could dust it with various vintages on top of the freshly dried layer.

Dex Sawash

KFC has a chicken sandwich on donuts now

Dex Sawash

touchingcloth

Quote from: Dex Sawash on September 18, 2019, 11:45:21 PM

That's how my arsehole looks when I follow the regimen I described above.

Shit Good Nose

This isn't just air dried rectal prolapse.  This is touchingcloth's 30 day matured air dried rectal prolapse, with vintage scrapings.

Christmas, at M&S.

touchingcloth

I never dry prolapse. If I prolapse during a drying session then I rinse, poke it back in and start again.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Dex Sawash on September 18, 2019, 11:45:21 PM

I went to a pub just after Easter and their burger of the week was served on a hot cross bun. Shouldn't be allowed.

pancreas

At Christmas they give it you between two slices of Yule log.

Halloween it comes in a couple of raw placentae.

touchingcloth

Mmm that thing of a turkey stuffing sandwich during crimbo holibobs but instead of bread you use selection boxes mmmmmm so norty mmmmmm yom.

pancreas

Ever had a burger served in a whole roasted ox? You haven't lived.

touchingcloth

Quote from: pancreas on September 19, 2019, 12:45:17 PM
Ever had a burger served in a whole roasted ox? You haven't lived.

Of course I have. Have you ever done that thing where you shove a stick blender up a cows arse followed by some hot coals and a bap? Nothing better than a burger freshly sharted out of a bemusedly lowing cow.

imitationleather

I once had a Big Mac served in two quarter pounders.

touchingcloth

So what? I once had a coke between two lilts.

Shit Good Nose

Schlong sarnie, but the bread was two other schlongs, and the salad was touchingcloth's anus.  Mayo, of course, despite specifically saying I didn't want any.

touchingcloth

I once had a shark sandwich, except the shark meat was from The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living and it was served between two Banksy's. One canvas, one mural.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: touchingcloth on September 19, 2019, 12:59:06 PM
I once had a shark sandwich, except the shark meat was from The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living and it was served between two Banksy's. One canvas, one mural.

Tasted like chicken.

pancreas

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on September 19, 2019, 12:49:29 PM
Schlong sarnie, but the bread was two other schlongs, and the salad was touchingcloth's anus.  Mayo, of course, despite specifically saying I didn't want any.

Aye. I prefer brown sauce also.

marquis_de_sad

I'm sorry to say that chicken wings have been officially renamed chicken wiiings by EU bureaucrats to undermine the war effort. Really sorry about this, everyone.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: marquis_de_sad on September 19, 2019, 04:37:59 PM
I'm sorry to say that chicken wings have been officially renamed chicken wiiings by EU bureaucrats to undermine the war effort. Really sorry about this, everyone.

Also now sponsored by Paul McCartney.  Ironically.

Replies From View

Quote from: pancreas on September 18, 2019, 03:58:02 PM
What do you call a chicken jazz musician who doesn't play the drum[stick]s?

Charles Wingus.

Never heard of him

Shit Good Nose

What do Cole Hauser, Paul McCartney, Bodyform, KFC and this thread have in common?

Etc.

mothman

I had a bucket of wings in a Hooters in Tampa, FL. Don't @ me.

hamfist

Quote from: pancreas on September 19, 2019, 03:54:28 PM
Aye. I prefer brown sauce also.

I bet you do you dirty old bollocks etc etc

José

wings are a scam you fucking rubes. everyone knows the goujons are the tastiest part of the bird. christ, my goujons are tingling just thinking about that moist juicy meat. brb.

Gurke and Hare

The Three Wheatsheaves in Nottingham had a poster in the early 00s saying "Live like kings, eat chicken wings!"

madhair60

wingbump because love them wingzz

Jasha

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on September 18, 2019, 11:25:15 AM
Buffalo don't have wings. You've been proper ripped off there.

s'why KFC use rats wings

SteveDave

Quote from: Cuellar on September 18, 2019, 11:13:42 AM
Too much effort for too little meat. Discard.

I have to agree with this. Pointless food. Even legs can get in the bin marked- SHIT.

Just eat a chicken tit like a real man.

Twed

beanheadmcginty

Each "wing" is only half a wing though isn't it? Has anybody raised this with Trading Standards?