Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:16:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Should Vanessa George be released?

Started by Fambo Number Mive, September 18, 2019, 01:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imitationleather

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on September 18, 2019, 04:35:45 PM
Would Nonce Town need it's own separate services like a nonce supermarket, nonce dentist and so on, or are they free to go out into the wider world for things like that?
How would you stop them escaping, walls and guards, or maybe put it on an island?

Nobody made the 'Paedoph-Isles' reference yet? Well I'm not gonna make it either, then.

Blumf

Quote from: idunnosomename on September 18, 2019, 05:26:23 PM
she can't own a device that can access the internet. which is surely a fate worse than death.

Too good for her! Enforced Twitter usage for the rest of her natural life!

earl_sleek

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on September 18, 2019, 01:48:14 PM
How reliable is an over-crowded and underfunded prison service in deciding who is fit to be released?

Possibly more reliable than an person on the internet who maybe isn't fully cognisant of all the pertinent details?

chveik

when are we gonna build these concentration camps for nonce

Daniel

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on September 18, 2019, 01:45:15 PM
These "closed towns" would basically be an secure camp where each offender gets their own dwelling and is given work to do to support the running of the prison. It's not like they are banged up 23 hours a day, but they can't get access to children and don't have to suffer any temptation.

"This was the one thing we didn't want to happen"

chveik

what if the nonce is disguised as a prison though

Icehaven

The sex offenders treatment programme (SOTP) was axed a few years ago when it was apparent recidivism rates among those who had completed it were higher than those who hadn't. The reasons for that aren't entirely clear, a combination of admission of guilt being necessary to take it, dishonesty about motivation for taking part in the first place as it can contribute to an early release, many things. It's been replaced by the Horizon and Kaizen programmes now but it'll take a few years to see what results they get.

QDRPHNC

She should be burnt and we should put alarms on our children.

imitationleather

Free stanley knives for everyone to disfigure all children so paedos won't be attracted to them.

holyzombiejesus

A petition was recently started locally (they had a meeting in the cricket club and everything) as a paedophile was being housed in a block of flats that overlook a playground. My little boy plays on the swings there but I don't mind if a paedophile sees him. Fill your boots mate. Obviously I don't want him swooping down or tunnelling in to the playground and grabbing my son but maybe a daily perv over HZJ jr might help keep him out of trouble? Maybe, and I'm thinking outside the box here, paedophiles should be all kept in flats overlooking playgrounds so they're not tempted to go and grab little ones?

imitationleather

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on September 18, 2019, 08:05:36 PM
A petition was recently started locally (they had a meeting in the cricket club and everything) as a paedophile was being housed in a block of flats that overlook a playground. My little boy plays on the swings there but I don't mind if a paedophile sees him. Fill your boots mate. Obviously I don't want him swooping down or tunnelling in to the playground and grabbing my son but maybe a daily perv over HZJ jr might help keep him out of trouble? Maybe, and I'm thinking outside the box here, paedophiles should be all kept in flats overlooking playgrounds so they're not tempted to go and grab little ones?

This is terrible. If you were a good parent you'd be cutting up your child's face right now so a paedophile wouldn't be able to look at them without being sick.

idunnosomename

what if you're a paedo into body mutilation?

royce coolidge

Execute her (and i'd pull the bloody lever!)

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

checkoutgirl

Quote from: Lordofthefiles on September 18, 2019, 02:18:24 PM
Fuck her, she should burn.
If the authorities think she's fit to be released, having shown no contrition for, or even admission of her crimes, then hopefully some right-thinking member of society will kill the fucking cunt within seconds of her setting foot out of nick.

They'll presumably have to manage her release with the risk of her being attacked or killed in mind. Which will cost the state time and money. I'm surprised she wasn't badly harmed if not killed in prison as these types of inmates don't usually fare well in the nick.

Her release should at least partially rely on contrition and naming the victims. Releasing her without that seems absolutely crazy. There are unfortunates in America who have done life for nicking 50 dollars and this nutter gets a few years and is then released? And such a high profile case which will piss off a lot of people to see this happen?

It seems very strange. It stretches credulity. 20 years minimum would be more like it. She's in the Lost Prophets bracket of crime seriousness and anyone even entertaining this decision as correct for a second is completely stupid or absolutely mad in my opinion.

idunnosomename

If we can execute paedos can we also get rid of Tories and the commentariat for keeping a regime of misery towards the underprivileged.

Hodges. Kuenssberg. Marr. Up against the fuCKING WALL

KINDER
GENTLER
HOT LEAD

Icehaven

Quote from: checkoutgirl on September 18, 2019, 09:31:18 PM
They'll presumably have to manage her release with the risk of her being attacked or killed in mind. Which will cost the state time and money. I'm surprised she wasn't badly harmed if not killed in prison as these types of inmates don't usually fare well in the nick.

In men's prisons sex offenders are kept completely separate from everyone else for exactly this reason, however in a women's prison there's probably so few sex offenders, and even less that are paedophiles, that I don't know what capacity they have for keeping them separate. Colleague of mine also works with female ex-offenders so I'll ask her.

touchingcloth

Which is the best site for finding paedophiles and children to chat with?

imitationleather

Quote from: touchingcloth on September 18, 2019, 11:05:08 PM
Which is the best site for finding paedophiles and children to chat with?

www.cookdandbombd.co.uk

touchingcloth

Quote from: imitationleather on September 18, 2019, 11:06:10 PM
www.cookdandbombd.co.uk

I'm ideally looking for one where the children have hair? Only on their heads though lol

idunnosomename

Quote from: touchingcloth on September 18, 2019, 11:08:46 PM
I'm ideally looking for one where the children have hair? Only on their heads though lol

www.hairychildren.com

touchingcloth

Buelligan

This isn't some kind of joke you know, you bloody bastards.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Buelligan on September 18, 2019, 11:51:49 PM
This isn't some kind of joke you know, you bloody bastards.

Thank you. That hairy kids site was not the kind of thing I was after at all.