Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 10:35:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Nudity

Started by madhair60, September 18, 2019, 11:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

Posting in the scud now. Not a stitch on. Feel alright about it, not really bothered. Arse out, cock, barse, tits, the works. Having an "air out" and that. I don't have a fucking bed at the moment, just a mattress, isn't that a thing? I have got clothes I'm just choosing not to wear them. Anyway does anyone else ever post in the scud? Mostly interested in sexy ladies.

touchingcloth

imitationleather

I didn't think we were allowed to post while wearing clothes!!!

Shit Good Nose

I have a wife and a child, so yeah every day.

Blumf

Mate! You only just started?

Buelligan

Lest we forget -

Quote from: rudi on February 09, 2013, 12:32:41 PM
I'm getting dressed for no man. I post naked and proud.

I am fully naked beneath some clothes currently.

bgmnts

I dont understand why people insist on wearing clothes even if they're alone and not locked outside in a desert or tundra biome. Naked is perfection.

grassbath

Getting dressed is completely pointless if you have no reason to (i.e. you are not leaving the house). By getting dressed you are unnecessarily increasing the pile of laundry that needs doing. The people in the houses behind my flat have seen my genitals and I do not give a fuck.

Put on a dressing gown if you absolutely have to when you go and make yourself breakfast. But then get it aff and get back in your bed, starkers with a tray across your torso so you can eat a sausage sandwich with one hand and browse CaB with the other.

imitationleather

Quote from: bgmnts on September 19, 2019, 12:09:20 AM
I dont understand why people insist on wearing clothes even if they're alone and not locked outside in a desert or tundra biome. Naked is perfection.

Are you naked right now?

Buelligan

Quote from: bgmnts on September 19, 2019, 12:09:20 AM

Yeah?  You try it when it's in the high 30's and your chair's a 50's plastic seater.

bgmnts

Quote from: imitationleather on September 19, 2019, 12:10:23 AM
Are you naked right now?

In a way yes.
Quote from: Buelligan on September 19, 2019, 12:18:04 AM
Yeah?  You try it when it's in the high 30's and your chair's a 50's plastic seater.

Well yeah weather notwithstanding like.

idunnosomename

i could whip my genitals out for this post but would you know? no. ok.

Twit 2

I'm forever spilling shit down myself. Think of the scalding! I'd worry it'd go on my cock, or my cunt.

Blumf

That's what a beer belly's for, protect the old chap.

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: Twit 2 on September 19, 2019, 12:30:42 AM
I'm forever spilling shit down myself. Think of the scalding! I'd worry it'd go on my cock, or my cunt.

something ain't right here. you need medical help.

madhair60

BlodwynPig

Quote from: bgmnts on September 19, 2019, 12:22:26 AM
In a way yes.
Well yeah weather notwithstanding like.

More dust from your dead groin skin filthing the place up, plus the stink

Janie Jones

Yes, this is what bothers me. Unless your arse crack is shower fresh, I don't want it on my furniture, thank you. I occasionally see the London Naked Bike Riders and am horrified by how many of them are on Santander (Boris) Bikes. You'd not want to be the next person to hire one of those, would you. Or maybe you would, you dirty old bollocks.

I've nothing against skinny dipping in a quiet sea or a beautiful lake but getting naked in a 'family-friendly' Naturist Club on a grey Tuesday afternoon near Watford, as my friend's new boyfriend recently invited her to do, is just horrible. Soft furnishings and nudity don't mix.

NJ Uncut

I do not post naked but my burgeoning erection pokes out my open flies

- Sent from my Xiaomi Mi 9 at Essar Oil

madhair60

I can't go to nudist clubs or anything because I reckon I would definitely get priapic

Jerzy Bondov

i had a dream that i was in a swimming pool that also had a load of cuttlefish in it with my wife and son, they got out and when it was my turn to get out i suddenly realised i had no trunks on like Mr Bean in the pool in The Curse of Mr. Bean (s01e03) so i sent my wife to get me a towel but she got distracted so i was stuck naked in pool with cuttlefish

Quote from: grassbath on September 19, 2019, 12:09:46 AM
you can eat a sausage sandwich with one hand and browse CaB with the other.

Not wanking as you write this :(

greenman

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on September 19, 2019, 09:36:37 AM
i had a dream that i was in a swimming pool that also had a load of cuttlefish in it with my wife and son, they got out and when it was my turn to get out i suddenly realised i had no trunks on like Mr Bean in the pool in The Curse of Mr. Bean (s01e03) so i sent my wife to get me a towel but she got distracted so i was stuck naked in pool with cuttlefish

Serves you right for watching anime at bedtime.

Buelligan

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on September 19, 2019, 09:36:37 AM

Cuttlefish have truly delightful cute faces and lovely eyes.  Lifelong nudists, of course.

Jerzy Bondov

Quote from: Buelligan on September 19, 2019, 10:50:34 AM
Cuttlefish have truly delightful cute faces and lovely eyes.  Lifelong nudists, of course.
Yes I love them, they're my favourite fish and I linger by their tank in the aquarium watching their twisty spiral tentacles. 'Bit scary,' says my son and goes off to look at sharks with all sharp teeth and angry faces.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Nude of course, the stupid fish twats

Cuellar

Quote from: madhair60 on September 19, 2019, 09:31:50 AM
I can't go to nudist clubs or anything because I reckon I would definitely get priapic

I doubt it. They all look so clinical. Nothing sexy about it.

thenoise

Quote from: madhair60 on September 19, 2019, 09:31:50 AM

I can't pretend to be reading their witty t-shirt slogan while staring out WOMANS BOBBIES. I suppose I could pretend to be reading their tattoos, I guess. Only works if they have bobby tattoos tho.

madhair60

Quote from: Cuellar on September 19, 2019, 02:06:42 PM
I doubt it. They all look so clinical. Nothing sexy about it.

Mate you don't know my knob. That shit gets priapic at the drop of a hat. It's the only thing I can do reliably.

Cloud

Tried a local unofficial nudist spot a few months ago.  It wasn't arsed, surprisingly, then again there were like 3 people there all separate.  And it was kind of boring trekking the 40 minutes to get to it