Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:28:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Not Accepting Middle Age Neddy

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, September 19, 2019, 02:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

"Segwayed over to m'local vinyl store this morning, try'na find some classic grime discs. Somebody called me "granddad", tosser, pft, they don't know they're born etc."

Glebe

Ned spray-paints '56 IS THE NEW 30!' on the wall of his local branch of Natwest. "Cops didn't catch me man," he tells a "fellow" graffiti artist later.

Glebe

"Hi guys and welcome to today's update, 'live-streaming' from chez Ned! Its getting a bit boring now, innit? Its gotten so bad that I've taken to arranging my extensive Phil Collins collection in alphabetical order! Gonna cook myself some coq au vin tonight... yes I'm dining for one, sadly! Still, let's raise a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon to all those brave people out there, like the guy who owns Wetherspoon's. He has more guts than any of you sad millennials put together! Au revoir for now! Peace out!

Glebe

"Guys, we all gotta pull together. The unhip and the hipsters, the over-50's and the under-30's, the Genesis fans and the Tay-Tay Luvvas. Whether you're struggling to hold things together on hiatus from your shitty fucking administration job while living in what I can only describe as a 'glorified bedsit' or slumming it at home on the dole playing Playstation because your parents wrap you in cotton wool, we're 'all' in this together. I'm not bitter or anything. Alright, I am bitter. I'm old, bitter, miserable and sa-a-ad. Happy now?"

Glebe

"3AM and I can't sleep. Feel like bangin' on some hardcore rave but the neighbours won't be keen. Prolly worried it'll wake the babie. I remember when I was raising a child. Then she left me and got custody. I've something in my eye... that's all from tonight's video-cast, peace out ya'll. Sniff."

idunnosomename

"I think probably after the Roman Empire fell it was immediately the Renaissance. Really can you think of ANYTHING that happened in the 9th century? Load of nonsense it is."