Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,343
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 03:32:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Mark Ronson says: No Stupid Chicks

Started by sevendaughters, September 19, 2019, 06:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Mark

It's bisexual (or pansexual) mate you stupid ivory towers shit cunt

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

imitationleather

Quote from: The Boston Crab on September 19, 2019, 07:33:31 PM
I would skull fuck anyone

Oh, nice one. And what about my Nan who doesn't have a skull? What about her?

touchingcloth

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on September 19, 2019, 06:56:12 PM
Errr there are plenty of people like this.

There was an unstated "actively" before "attracted to".  No one says "my type, right? Thick, ugly personality vacuums."

touchingcloth

I've never heard a Mark Ronson song, and whenever I've seen him I've been confused over whether or not I was looking at Nick Grimshaw and changed the channel over. Is he shite?

bgmnts

Sapiosexual is not a thing and people who think it is are the worst kind of pretentious thick cunt.

sevendaughters

Quote from: touchingcloth on September 19, 2019, 08:06:04 PM
I've never heard a Mark Ronson song, and whenever I've seen him I've been confused over whether or not I was looking at Nick Grimshaw and changed the channel over. Is he shite?

you'll have heard one of his productions at some point. maybe Back to Black by Amy Winehouse?

touchingcloth

Quote from: sevendaughters on September 19, 2019, 08:10:45 PM
you'll have heard one of his productions at some point. maybe Back to Black by Amy Winehouse?

Not that one I don't think, but possibly. It's not uncommon that I'll realise a song by a big band of the moment is one I know through incidental/title music on ve telly.

Pijlstaart

It's easily tested, just strap him into one of those bonermeters most psychology departments have and play some bertrand russell. If he twangs up and starts ape wanking, it'll be true. If he's only set off by women's bums videos on youtube, he'll be lying.

Why do people get so FURIOUS about stuff like this? Who cares if someone says they are sapiosexual?

That's not rhetorical by the way, I'm genuinely interested in the reaction this engenders.

Butchers Blind

I suffer from mazophilia and have from an early age.

NJ Uncut

Me: I honestly don't find women who aren't intelligent attractive enough to be with

Internet: wrong!

That said, I wouldn't put it ahead of things like sex (in as in physical gender charactistics) as an attractor but attraction meets reality when you actually talk to someone, and I know myself well enough - positively and negatively - to not get interested in someone who is patently a dead end for me, them or both.. That sounds negative, but I find it offensive morally to look past personality just to shove my end away. You might not, but I'm not bothered?

Live and let die.

I look for compatibility. I'm not an animal, I'm someone seeking communion, even if that communion is often stupid fucking jokes, shared history, new moments, it's very rare it's purely physical, and I find my own purely physical encounters the least rewarding... It can be fucking anything we are attracted to basically, we're all human, so i find it equally gauche to boil it down to either "physically fit" (at least that's hard wired) or something on the layer of personality, of which intelligence is merely one facet and a strange one to fetishise.

I mean, I'd choose emotional intelligence over intellectual. No wanting to meet a chess partner here pal.

See, if you swapped Intelligence for Sense of Humour. I think it'd be far more relatable (not to mention lack of intelligence per se isn't terrible, but ignorance / a poor attitude about it is what matters, at least to me)

I reckon proclamations like what Ronson has done do a bit of disservice. I can accept it's a thing, but I've never ever found such intimate relations as gauche as that. I'm not after fuckin a facet here, pal.

Ultimately I'm left with the conclusion he has more to do with who he gets involved with than any other shared factor. He sounds a bit thick, I guess. Wouldn't shag him.

Goldentony

caught by the fuzz is a good record and that single after uptown funk with mystikal is really great

Captain Z

He speaks his mind, you've got to respect that. As he always says, he does exactly what it says on the tin.

NJ Uncut

Now my self righteous definition of a lonely period of odd fussiness is done with I feel oddly disgusting I've wasted so many text characters on anything Mark fucking Ronson has said

The kind of man who'd call a song Impersonal Political if he saw it on Twitter and someone good had chords and that's. It.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on September 20, 2019, 12:21:30 AM
Why do people get so FURIOUS about stuff like this? Who cares if someone says they are sapiosexual?

That's not rhetorical by the way, I'm genuinely interested in the reaction this engenders.

Especially when the real tradedy is the absolute aural liquid dogturd that dribbles from the speakers of his studio

OH DOING A BIT OF A GUITAR ON TOP OF THINGS IS IT MARK YOU RENAISSANCE MAN

BIT OF FUZZ AND TREMELO IS IT?

REAL 70S SOUND YOU GOT GOING THERE

ITS LIKE A MOTOWN SONG BUT WITH MODERN RECORDING TECHNIQUES AND A BIT OF AN 808 SOUND USED SUBTLY IN SOME OF THE BITS IS IT

YOU Fucking BELLEND

Jollity

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on September 20, 2019, 12:21:30 AM

Well, some of the people on Tumblr have said it's ableist to discriminate on the basis of intelligence. But you'll have to ask them about that.

I am suddenly reminded years ago of someone in an internet argument calling himself "Nipposexual" because he was attracted to Japanese women. People made fun of him for that, don't worry.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Jollity on September 20, 2019, 01:54:26 AM
Well, some of the people on Tumblr have said it's ableist to discriminate on the basis of intelligence. But you'll have to ask them about that.

I am suddenly reminded years ago of someone in an internet argument calling himself "Nipposexual" because he was attracted to Japanese women. People made fun of him for that, don't worry.

Anyone on tumblr talking about his music being like having an audi TT crash through an old record shop?

NJ Uncut

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on September 20, 2019, 01:58:24 AM
Anyone on tumblr talking about his music being like having an audi TT crash through an old record shop?

Man, synesthesia just gets more & more complex

bgmnts

People just hate pretentiousness, especially when its thick cunt pretentiousness.

Not that hard to believe is it?

NJ Uncut

Quote from: bgmnts on September 20, 2019, 02:34:08 AM
People just hate pretentiousness, especially when its thick cunt pretentiousness.

Not that hard to believe is it?

Sadly no, but I identify as sapiosexual for the reasons above... OK, I don't, but I wouldn't blame a reading if you must put everyone in boxes, long as you know interfering =the blade

But if the word didn't exist I wouldn't invent it, that term. Seems like an over egged preference

I'm no that auld, bigmounts ol pal, but if I said to my mates "I'm attracted to women who are smart" I wouldn't expect a label for that? HAHA CHIZZECK OUT NEW JACK, AFTER BOFFIN SKIRT YET AGAIN

My actual philosophy is this: labels divide and we are conquered thus. Let's focus on the similarities.

I mean, I almost always adore women who make me laugh. I don't say Women to divide, I love gay people, bi people have helped me through life, and everything in between (I'm basically only politely interested, but if someone I care about feels strongly that steps me up a gear)

But it's stupid, you could make a list of every fucking factor you're attracted to and make it A Thing

Even get utter vacuous cunts going: Oh I'm a Bigcarosexual. Can't possibly blow anyone who doesn't own a Bigcar

Yeah I like intelligence. Even above most other traits. Just, fucks sake, nowt wrong with being multifaceted, or not omniscient.

I'd not bone anyone omniscient tell you that for nowt.

As a wilfully bald fella though, I have to ask: if I fuckin loved ONLY birds with loads of luscious hair, would you not see some element of projection? And viola, top instrument that, revelatory : there's Mark Ronson, standing in the cold, looking for publicity as if he's not a thick cunt this is the most he's ever mattered to me and I adore the fuckin Smiths.

bgmnts

Yeah but doesn't sapiosexuality imply that heterosexual or homosexual people will fuck anyone, regardless of physical appearance  or personality? As long they are the opposite or same sex?

hummingofevil

The obvious question is whether it is a binary cut off between fancying the thick-as-fuck or dead-clever-like or is it a sliding scale of smartness fuckability?

If it is the latter then what is the algorithm? A quick wank after chatting with someone who can spout a bit of Romeo and Juliet or the SUVAT equations but then it's full on auto-blumpkins for a bit of Navier-Stokes and Timon of Athens*. I demand an explanation.

*I looked that one up on that internet to sound smarter so you all want to fuck me now.

NJ Uncut

Quote from: bgmnts on September 20, 2019, 02:52:28 AM
Yeah but doesn't sapiosexuality imply that heterosexual or homosexual people will fuck anyone, regardless of physical appearance  or personality? As long they are the opposite or same sex?

Well that's why I think it's a wee bit silly. Cause for me,

1) female with typically female characteristics
2) intelligent - with my caveat I also want emotional intelligence (I mean why bonk a sociopath, not gonna go anywhere)

It's reductive to prize a single facet over such obvious, looming, universally understandable urges and factors.

For all I know though my idea that "a pure sapiosexual may as well shove a chess computer up em" is real. I don't know. Surely if you're sapiosexual a factor that precedes it is BEING A HUMAN

Surely the sex of your target is not totally irrelevant?

Fully willing to be shamed by someone who wants to cum on Deep Blue. But I don't think intelligence above other secondary characteristics is radio rental. Just, yknow. Don't wank over HAL (tbf you can even do this but as far as relatability goes you may as well be effing the frigging moon)

Quote from: bgmnts on September 20, 2019, 02:52:28 AM

Isn't the idea just that they find intelligence itself sexually attractive? That seems both plausible and outside the norm.

bgmnts

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on September 20, 2019, 03:12:18 AM
Isn't the idea just that they find intelligence itself sexually attractive? That seems both plausible and outside the norm.

Yes but most people like certain personality traits and find them attractive.

Also, does this mean a sapiosexual would fuck someone without seeing them, but hearing or reading something intelligent they said?

bgmnts

Quote from: NJ Uncut on September 20, 2019, 03:10:14 AM
Well that's why I think it's a wee bit silly. Cause for me,

1) female with typically female characteristics
2) intelligent - with my caveat I also want emotional intelligence (I mean why bonk a sociopath, not gonna go anywhere)

It's reductive to prize a single facet over such obvious, looming, universally understandable urges and factors.

For all I know though my idea that "a pure sapiosexual may as well shove a chess computer up em" is real. I don't know. Surely if you're sapiosexual a factor that precedes it is BEING A HUMAN

Surely the sex of your target is not totally irrelevant?

Fully willing to be shamed by someone who wants to cum on Deep Blue. But I don't think intelligence above other secondary characteristics is radio rental. Just, yknow. Don't wank over HAL (tbf you can even do this but as far as relatability goes you may as well be effing the frigging moon)

I'd wank over a sexy voice I reckon.