Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:08:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Joseph Morpurgo

Started by Small Man Big Horse, September 22, 2019, 12:43:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: billyandthecloneasaurus on January 29, 2020, 05:43:29 PM
I'm going, as well as the mixed bill with jack barry the same month, fancy a pint ?

I've not yet got tickets as I'm waiting to hear back from a couple of friends, but if I do, definitely, I'd absolutely be up for that, and will pm you if I am going.

peanutbutter

Cheers for the heads up, got two tickets. If I can't find someone to take the second one I'll offer it here a few days before.

Small Man Big Horse

I was looking at his website to see if there was any more news about a new show, only to find out he's now working with Justin Bieber: https://www.josephmorpurgo.com/commercial - If you scroll right down to the bottom you'll see the info.

I guess it must pay a lot of money, but I do worry we might not see any further comedy from the man now.

DrGreggles

He announced some WiP shows at the start of the year, but I've heard nothing since.
Hope the ludicrously talented bastard returns soon.

CaledonianGonzo

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on November 08, 2022, 10:21:04 PMI guess it must pay a lot of money, but I do worry we might not see any further comedy from the man now.

He's still performing in Austentatious, right?

DrGreggles

Quote from: CaledonianGonzo on November 09, 2022, 03:53:12 PMHe's still performing in Austentatious, right?

They're a rotating cast though, so it's any 6 or 7 of the core members who appear. I think the Fringe cast this year was made up of those who were doing other shows up there too, but some of the others may have appeared for a few days.