Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:31:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Apprentice 2019

Started by Malcy, September 24, 2019, 12:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

95%+ certain that I just spotted the knackered nose of Lottie in an audience of the Hootenanny...quick, tune in!

Malcy

She's 'beefing' with ladies underwear man apparently. They were madly in love a few weeks ago. Both on it for fame I reckon.

I'm not sitting through the yearly disappointment of hootenany to check. Whenabouts and I'll have a skim.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Malcy on January 01, 2020, 12:14:27 AM
She's 'beefing' with ladies underwear man apparently. They were madly in love a few weeks ago. Both on it for fame I reckon.

I'm not sitting through the yearly disappointment of hootenany to check. Whenabouts and I'll have a skim.

I posted that moments after seeing it, so sometime between 20 and 15 mins before the clock hits 0.

Gurke and Hare

TOMMY PILLAHS COMES THROUGH

touchingcloth

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE IS A PLACE ON THE "INTER NET" WHERE I CAN BUY A ROL EX BAT MAN MY USUAL INTER NET IS ON THE AM STRAD EMAIL ER

Rolf Lundgren

It's so annoying when you need Rolex assistance and your dealer is only interested in Roger Federer. Happens to me all the time.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Rolf Lundgren on January 26, 2020, 02:38:42 PM
It's so annoying when you need Rolex assistance and your dealer is only interested in Roger Federer. Happens to me all the time.

Did you not read what Sralan wrote? His dealer is fine, it's Rolex who are only interested in Federer so they won't even speak with the dealer.

holyzombiejesus

And to think that the likes of suralan no longer feel at home in Jeremy Corbyn's Labour Party.