Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 04:47:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Ready or Not (2019)

Started by StewartLeehaslethimselfgo, September 26, 2019, 08:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
"Grace couldn't be happier after she marries the man of her dreams at his family's luxurious estate. There's just one catch -- she must now hide from midnight until dawn while her new in-laws hunt her down with guns, crossbows and other weapons. "

Can't see a thread on this, just been released

Bar a slow start and the Aunt character who's so over the top to the point of silly, thought this was amazing. Great little twists, the lead is the twin of Margot Robbie but with acting skills and the ending was one of the best I can think of in recent years. Probably film of the year unless Joker can usurp it.

DukeDeMondo

Really looking forward to this, although I know virtually nothing about it beyond "folk are loving the shits out of it." When I first heard about it I thought "didn't You're Next already do this?," but I'm sure it does plenty that You're Next does not do. And these sorts of Deadliest Game/ Hard Target sorts of things are always good craic anyway, whether they're SAYING SOMETHING or they're not.

beanheadmcginty

Turns out she's Hugo Weaving's niece. Better film than Get Out I thought, which it has some similarities to.