Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 09:05:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Help! I don't know what I watched!

Started by Artie Fufkin, September 27, 2019, 09:07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artie Fufkin

I was reminded last night of a film I watched some time ago. Early 90s? It was foreign. Maybe Czech? Maybe French? German?? Anyhoo, it starts off like your basic 'epidemic' film. A doctor(?) investigating strange deaths. And it turns into an awesome 'possessed by a demon' film. Loved it at the time. Ring any bells out there?

Inspector Norse

Quote from: Artie Fufkin on September 27, 2019, 09:07:51 AM
I was reminded last night of a film I watched some time ago. Early 90s? It was foreign. Maybe Czech? Maybe French? German?? Anyhoo, it starts off like your basic 'epidemic' film. A doctor(?) investigating strange deaths. And it turns into an awesome 'possessed by a demon' film. Loved it at the time. Ring any bells out there?

Ferngully: The Last Rainforest?

Artie Fufkin

madhair60

Famous Mortimer

The only movie that seems remotely similar is "Possession", but it's probably not that. I will try and search via the magic of IMDB keywords in a bit, because I do like a challenge.

Artie Fufkin

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on September 27, 2019, 01:23:59 PM
The only movie that seems remotely similar is "Possession", but it's probably not that. I will try and search via the magic of IMDB keywords in a bit, because I do like a challenge.
Why, thank you
Ah, Sam Neil? No, it's not that.

Artie Fufkin

madhair60

mothman

madhair60

Famous Mortimer

mothman

Was wondering if it was Day Of The Beast, but reminded myself of the plot but it's not, I don't think.

Artie Fufkin

Quote from: Sex Festival Organizer on September 27, 2019, 07:06:40 PM
It's the late 90s, but otherwise it sounds very much like this:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0193763/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_144

Ooh! I think this IS it......Will see if I can find that somewhere.....
Thanks in advance.

Famous Mortimer

I just grabbed it (because I thought it sounded awesome too) so I'll upload it somewhere and PM you the link when it's done.

bushwick

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on September 27, 2019, 06:33:20 PM
Panic (1982)? https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075035/

I remember struggling through this, it's a dull one. The poster art and film stills are really good mind. Thought it'd be usual OTT 80s Italian stuff but it has a much older feel. Monster is quite good but film very slow with fade to black/offscreen kills etc.