Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:36:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Boris Johnson, conflict of interest with Jennifer Arcuri? [split topic]

Started by Fambo Number Mive, September 27, 2019, 08:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

George Oscar Bluth II

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/my-inner-thigh-was-squeezed-so-high-up-i-flinched-boris-of-course-xmkn3xjwn

Didn't a minister actually resign last year after a similar allegation?

Why does he get away with this shit? It's not even a Tory thing, Tory careers have ended over this kind of thing. It's a Boris Johnson thing. Why are we as a country letting him get away with it all?

Dr Rock

Buelligan

I hope, at the next table he sits at, a woman creeps up behind and gives him such a forceful wedgie when he sits down that he never speaks again.

Flouncer

Quote from: George Oscar Bluth II on September 29, 2019, 05:21:07 PMWhy does he get away with this shit? It's not even a Tory thing, Tory careers have ended over this kind of thing. It's a Boris Johnson thing. Why are we as a country letting him get away with it all?

It's pretty much because he's a born-into-privilege, ruling class cunt, isn't it? That's what it ultimately boils down to; there are a different set of rules for people like him. You can't expect him to have to apologise for being racist, face up to this kind of wrongdoing or be held to account for his fuck-ups because his kind simply don't have to follow the same rules as everbody else. They just glide through life, lubricated by privilege, without being troubled by the consequences of their words, actions and bad decisions.

Replies From View

Quote from: marquis_de_sad on September 29, 2019, 05:35:20 PM
In the video it doesn't look like he's combed it any differently.

It looks roughly the same as usual but I suspect he has a thing of combing his hair "differently".

Norton Canes

QuoteThe Guardian also understands that Arcuri attended an event hosted at Buckingham Palace by the Duke of York in December 2014. Her latest company, Hacker House, apparently later claimed to have the backing of Prince Andrew for a scheme providing cyber badges for children

Prince Andrew... 'cyber badges'... for children? This could turn into quite an omniscandal. 

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Norton Canes on September 30, 2019, 03:44:42 PM
Prince Andrew... 'cyber badges'... for children? This could turn into quite an omniscandal.

My default setting is to know guilt before any fair trial. So GUILTY ALL AROUND HERE

I can't get over the fact that Boris is the PM. As much as I'd disparaged the English, I still had faith that they would not let this happen. But then it did happen. How could you?

You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Tories, not join them. Bring balance to the force, not leave it in darkness. You were my brother, England. I loved you.

imitationleather

But it was us cunts who invented the Tories in the first place.

gilbertharding

It must have been said before on here, but this, ALL of THIS, is utterly inconsequential. In fact, it's doing more harm than good.

Almost everyone on 'our side' (even if only nominally) is actually kicking the ball repeatedly into their own net by focusing on this stuff. To be fair, it's the media's fault. They're deciding what is being focused on.

Has no-one learned anything from the continued and continuing triumph of Trump?

Replies From View

Quote from: imitationleather on September 30, 2019, 05:05:50 PM
But it was us cunts who invented the Tories in the first place.

Are you sure?  I thought it all began with some cosmic phlegm on a meteorite.

marquis_de_sad

Quote from: gilbertharding on September 30, 2019, 05:09:59 PM
Has no-one learned anything from the continued and continuing triumph of Trump?

I'm not sure this is quite the same. Trump cultivated an image of himself as a thrusting businessman. The daddy of anti-politics, Berlusconi, did the same. Trump has gone out of his way throughout his career to be photographed with beautiful women. Despite his reputation as a shagger behind the scenes, this doesn't fit Boris' public image at all. Trump would never allow himself to be photographed stuck on a zip line in the way Boris did. Also, unlike the other two, Boris has never been successful in business. He might be, like them, an anti-politics politician, but it doesn't mean he can absorb these scandals in quite the same way.

The Brexit hardcore will let him get away with anything, but they might not be enough. The government does not have a majority without the DUP. They are in a very tenuous position. This kind of scandal might not topple him, but it weakens him far more than something similar would weaken Trump, who has the backing of his party.

gilbertharding

Well, I hope you're right - but it does seem that all we are allowed to focus on is the mythical Dead Cat (endless sequence of different dead cats).

marquis_de_sad

Quote from: gilbertharding on September 30, 2019, 05:35:52 PM
Well, I hope you're right

To be clear (I have always been clear on this, to be clear) I said many times on CaB that Boris would never become PM, so — and I've be quite clear on this — I'm often full of shit.

The whole 'shagger Boris' thing is/was cultivated and encouraged. Didn't he once say that he was 'positively bursting with spunk' as if to play himself up as the alpha male legend hiding behind the shambling upper class disaster-zone exterior. He can't go around saying stuff like that anymore now he's PM, obviously.

My mate tried to read his (truly appalling) biography of Churchill and said Boris' main criticism seemed to have been that Sir Winston didn't fit in enough ex-marital affairs for a supposed 'great man of history' - something this deluded cunt obviously imagines himself to also be.

idunnosomename

I hope this big bubble of spunk gets popped

Outrageous provicative language etc

marquis_de_sad

Quote from: Quote on September 30, 2019, 05:58:37 PM
The whole 'shagger Boris' thing is/was cultivated and encouraged.

Was it? I think that side of Boris is only really known to politicos.

Within reason, obviously he didn't appear on Newsnight surrounded by gyrating lap dancers.

Replies From View

Quote from: Quote on September 30, 2019, 06:11:29 PM
Within reason, obviously he didn't appear on Newsnight surrounded by gyrating lap dancers.

How did they stay upright then?

Maybe it was a bit more hidden than I made it sound. I always thought it was kinda common knowledge though.

Buelligan

I don't understand.  My problem with this aspect of the Johnson story is not that he's a serial shagger.  My problem is that he, seemingly very happily, lies to people that trust him and ignores their pain.  That he clearly has no respect at all for women.  That he treats public office as a way to empower his charmless albino worm.  That he sees the public purse as his private pot of pussy money.  That he impregnates people fairly often without any intention of caring for them or the ensuing children.  That if he pulls strings, breaks laws and lies just to get his sweaty little jollies, imagine how far he'd go for something that really mattered to him.  He basically doesn't give a fuck about anybody else or what the cost of his pleasure is to them.

Those personality traits are not ones I'd choose in someone empowered to make life-changing decisions for all of us.

Replies From View

I wonder what sort of sick sex Boris Johnson enjoys. Is he a belligerent Bullingdon buggerer, or is he a submissive boarding school 'fag' who does as he's told?

idunnosomename

im sure he's going to be taking ladies up the arse because the blustering boris is totally an act. he's a fucking nasty cunt in private I'm sure. you can see when he's up against the wall (basically this whole weekend) how his demeanour changes

Cheeky 1970's-style 'Confessions of an MP' bonking. Just a little blonde hairy arse going up and down as she's pushed up haphazardly against a creaky desk.

Skirt up, knickers down, and we're all set for some breakneck Boris bonking...

Promises he'll call her again, then he tucks his shirt into his trousers and hastily escapes through the window and down a drainpipe.

Quote from: idunnosomename on September 30, 2019, 08:20:20 PM
he's a fucking nasty cunt in private I'm sure.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2011/oct/23/just-boris-johnson-sonia-purnell

QuoteThe hair is fake. Could this be the most damaging revelation to come out of Sonia Purnell's new biography of Boris Johnson? On the very first page, she points out the artifice behind the country's most famous platinum blond. That unruly mop-top with its just-dragged-through-a-hedge aesthetic? There never was a hedge! His "famous dishevelled look" is about as natural as Jedward's quiff.

Boris, it transpires, has neat hair. There's even photographic evidence of him at Oxford looking like a vaguely albino version of Hugh Grant with Dan Dare's jawline. And, while Purnell has been exhaustive in her research, producing 433 pages of extensively annotated anecdotes and observations, and is largely even-handed in her treatment, there's little doubt that she believes that it's not just his hair that is hamming it up. The jolly BoJo of popular myth? Having worked with him, as the Daily Telegraph's No 2 in the Brussels bureau, she's sceptical: "I had observed that under a well-cultivated veneer of disorganisation lay not so much a streak of aspiration as a torrent of almost frightening focus and drive."

It was in Brussels, Purnell contends, that Boris became Boris. She met him as his star was rising. As he was forging his reputation as the scourge of Euro-loony legislation (another fake, says Purnell: he's always been secretly pro-Europe, she reckons), and as he was divorcing wife one, the Oxford beauty Allegra Mostyn-Owen, and about to marry wife two, Marina Wheeler, Purnell recalls Wheeler cornering her at a Brussels party and asking her what she really thought of Boris. "I think he is the most ruthless, ambitious person I have ever met," Purnell replied.

It's a verdict she says she sticks by and the book, despite its length, and some longueurs involving internecine City Hall wrangling, is a rollicking narrative because of the sheer number of people who seem to have queued up to say the same. "There is an inverse relationship," one former Telegraph colleague tells her. "The greater the proximity to Boris, the less you like him. If you just see him cracking jokes on Have I Got News for You, you think he's a great bloke. If you've worked with him or relied on him, it's a different matter."

idunnosomename

love boris to slide down a drainpipe because hes so fucking fat it'd come off the wall and he'd fall off and break his spine on the coal shed hahaha

size of dem titties

rue the polywhirl