Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 11:38:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What brief glimpses of happiness did you have today?

Started by NJ Uncut, October 07, 2019, 07:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: a duncandisorderly on November 06, 2019, 03:07:02 PM
can we have a list of the pranks so far, to cheer us up & give us ideas in our own cubicle farms?

I'm waiting for a vintage tape-recorder I found on ebay... seller wouldn't send it out of the US but that's ok because my mate mikey lives in NJ so they can post it to him & he can flick it on to me.
the thing set off from a mere ten miles down the road, mikey saying "that's where my folks live.... if I'd known...." etcetera, but too late, USPS have got it. that was two weeks ago.
tracking data (for which thank fuckery) says it's at or just leaving the big USPS depot nearest mikey, which is in philly (a town I know well.)

Love it

anyway, the USPS website refers to one's item these days as "mailpiece", all one word like that. the FAQs include "where is my mailpiece?".

Love it

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: Buelligan on November 06, 2019, 03:29:27 PM
Bit sexist though.

I'll be sure & add that to the long email of complaint & derision I am preparing to fire at them just as soon as my tape-recorder is posted out of the US & out of the USPS' grasp by mikey.

Buelligan