Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:41:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Chris Morris on Jesse Thorn's Bullseye.

Started by Black Ship, October 09, 2019, 06:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Ship

According to Jesse Thorn's twitter, Chris is being interviewed on an upcoming episode of Bullseye. You can send questions to Thorn's twitter here : @JesseThorn but get in quick because it's recording later today.

Will send link when it's up.

weekender

Not the same as Jim Bowen's Bullseye, for anyone reading the title and getting mildly confused as to why Chris Morris would be going on a darts-themed gameshow to promote his latest film, like I did.

QuoteBullseye with Jesse Thorn (formerly The Sound of Young America) is a public radio program and podcast based in Los Angeles, California, and distributed by National Public Radio (NPR). The weekly show is currently heard on over 50 public radio stations.

Thanks for the heads-up OP; I always like watching Morris being interviewed.

Mr Banlon

Black Ship

Quote from: weekender on October 09, 2019, 07:18:57 PM
Thanks for the heads-up OP; I always like watching Morris being interviewed.

It's a Podcast, so hear rather than see.

Black Ship

Mr Banlon

It's up now : https://Spam/bullseye/bullseye-jesse-thorn-satirist-chris-morris

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Quote from: Mr Banlon on October 22, 2019, 09:31:13 PM
It's up now : https://Spam/bullseye/bullseye-jesse-thorn-satirist-chris-morris

Ta for this.

Black Ship

EDIT: Sorry I just went off on a mad one to Banlon on this. I haven't been well.

Kelvin

Mr Banlon

Black Ship

(Post redacted)

muddybug

When asked about The Day Today and Brass Eye, Chris responded:

"...of course there's all sorts of mistakes, loads of mistakes! God! I mean if you look back through the timeline, it's just one mistake after another and you just... 'how did no one spot that?'"

Thomas

Nice bit of Blue Jam discussion at the end of this one. The interviewer's not afraid to phrase a few questions with a blunt familiarity (see the Jam bit), which gets some interesting reflections out of the man C-Mozzer.

EBGB

Quote from: muddybug on October 23, 2019, 06:14:18 AM
When asked about The Day Today and Brass Eye, Chris responded:

"...of course there's all sorts of mistakes, loads of mistakes! God! I mean if you look back through the timeline, it's just one mistake after another and you just... 'how did no one spot that?'"
The only one that always hits me is from the BES, where the apostrophe in "This is the one thing we didn't want to happen" is in the wrong place ("did'nt").  I'd be curious to know about others.  Always fascinates me when something slips through in anything so thoroughly, heavily, lovingly crafted.

dallasman

Loved this too, thanks! The name didn't mean anything to me initially, but then I realised I've heard him once or twice on Hollywood Handbook, which means I love him and I'm in love with him.

Quote from: EBGB on October 23, 2019, 02:47:37 PM
The only one that always hits me is from the BES, where the apostrophe in "This is the one thing we didn't want to happen" is in the wrong place ("did'nt").

That exact annoying thing entered my mind for some reason this morning while I was in the shower. Reading it again a few hours later from someone else is... unexpected.

EBGB

Since posting that I've seen TDSC again, and know for sure there's a couple in there too.