Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:14:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Hobo Johnson

Started by Artie Fufkin, October 15, 2019, 03:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artie Fufkin

Not a huge fan of the hippedy hop, rap type of thing. But I've been listening to his 'The Fall Of...' album. And I'm really liking it. Some really harrowing songs on there. Or is he just a whiney kid? Any other fans out there? Is he one of those there racist fellas?

iamcoop

I think his USP is that it's like a rags to riches story isn't it? I think he used to actually be homeless, hence the name.

Anyway I can't stand his music. It's way too earnest. Fine if you like that sort of stuff I guess. I think he actually starts crying during one of his songs at one point (in the clip I saw) and that was more than enough for me. Plus he's got one of those horrible weak bum fluff 'taches that teenage boys grow that make me feel physically sick.

Sorry I can't be more positive.

Shaky

Wasn't familiar with this guy but just listened to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-2LTXFjjGc and enjoyed it, so will be checking out more. Like the ramshackle, ranted rapping.