Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:13:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Corbyn 25: Don't recall the time I felt this alive

Started by pancreas, October 15, 2019, 04:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

BlodwynPig

I stand with Iran on this matter and this matter alone

jobotic

Who do we address this letter to boss?

All the ones with a funny tinge.

Absorb the anus burn

Johnny Yesno

Johnny Yesno

The Labour party is in imminent danger of being controlled by people who actually give a flying fuck.

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on October 15, 2019, 07:22:52 PM
Ahh, check this out from her twitter stream: https://twitter.com/chunkymark/status/1178003242204172289

"we will take them on in every street and town in a general election"

lol, no you won't you senile old gammon twat

Buelligan

Quote from: pancreas on October 15, 2019, 04:14:15 PM
Lib-dems in anti-Corbyn Islamophobia madness:

https://twitter.com/faizashaheen/status/1184084090338893825?s=20

Quote from: the BBC 20 September 2006Kerry Hutchinson, a Lib Dem activist from the Vale of York, said he had recently visited the West Bank and Jerusalem and been appalled by a security wall separating a Palestinian primary school from its playground.

But Geoff Seeff, from Chingford and Woodford Green, called the motion "breathtakingly, touchingly naive".

He asked where Hezbollah in Lebanon got its weapons and said: "All roads lead to those models of liberal democracy and human rights, Iran and Syria."

http://www.kochhars.com/2/hi/uk_news/politics/5362972.stm

peanutbutter

What's Chingford like? Must be a pretty awful place to keep electing IDS but Faiza Shaheen seems too good of a candidate to waste on a seat that isn't winnable.

Lib Dems sending an idiot nut must suggest that they don't think it's worth their time even trying too

Blinder Data

Anyone affected by the "stitch-ups"?

https://labourlist.org/2019/10/labour-members-accuse-party-of-stitching-up-mp-selections/

It must be said candidate selection in my area was one of a few factors that put me off getting more involved, though in my case it wasn't a stitch-up, just a very uninspiring candidate getting it uncontested due to a poorly engaged/unimaginative CLP.

jobotic

Quote from: peanutbutter on October 15, 2019, 09:51:02 PM
What's Chingford like? Must be a pretty awful place to keep electing IDS but Faiza Shaheen seems too good of a candidate to waste on a seat that isn't winnable.

Lib Dems sending an idiot nut must suggest that they don't think it's worth their time even trying too

Tebbitt then IDS. Reckon it's full of cunts.

DrGreggles

Quote from: jobotic on October 15, 2019, 10:12:04 PM
Tebbitt then IDS. Reckon it's full of cunts.

It is.
Drove through it last week and one such cunt had their Christmas tree up. A full-on 'Chevy Chase' fucker too.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: peanutbutter on October 15, 2019, 09:51:02 PM

Check the 2017 result. Labour only 3000 short, Lib Dems miles behind. Demographics in the constituency have changed rapidly in the last 25-30 years.

Replies From View

Buelligan

I think it's some sort of joke account.  That photo, the little bio

QuoteRunner, lawyer, wine aficianado [sic] and electric guitar player. Guardian contributor and left leaning liberal. Zero time for trolls and bad manners in politics.

And the fact that he apparently lives in

QuoteKuntsford, Cheshire

There's simply no other explanation.

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on October 15, 2019, 10:39:24 PM
Check the 2017 result. Labour only 3000 short, Lib Dems miles behind. Demographics in the constituency have changed rapidly in the last 25-30 years.

If someone asked me to guess what was happening here with this Seeff fellow, I'd guess that his angle (with history) indicates that he's acting as a spoiler for Labour, specifically chosen to do that job.  Knows he's not going to win but is determined to fuck Labour's chances.  Good old simple honest Lib Dems, eh?

Phil_A

Quote from: Replies From View on October 16, 2019, 12:42:51 AM
He's replied to his own tweet citing confusion.  What's he going on about?

Isn't it that Kennedy claims to've practiced multiple different kinds of law in her brief stint as a solicitor, which suggests she might possibly be exaggerating her legal credentials.

king_tubby

idunnosomename

Here's a non-troll assessment of Emma Kennedy's extremely deluded arguing position from her apparently legal expertise in three separate fields in three years

https://twitter.com/NoirMJ/status/1184254828597387264

Zands is a centrist parody account who is a conceited divorced middle-class man with a PhD who gets furiously angry about trolls. Part of the Simon Hedges/Streatham Rovers extended universe. The point is his incredulous sucking-up to fpbe blue ticks often exposes their contradictory arguments

Buelligan

Fucking A, I've been dreaming of the day that dreadful woman would fuck off!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Oh yeah that piece of shit who attacked Corbyn for attending an event she was present at herself. Bye.

chveik

BlodwynPig

Quote from: chveik on October 16, 2019, 10:32:06 PM
good riddance you absolute piece of shit

Calm down, just fetching my coat and then im gone

Dr Rock

Reading between the lines, I reckon once upon a time she was madly in love with Jez and he spurned her advances. I hate people who bear grudges.

jobotic

Perfect timing. Why did these people who are so desperate to prop up a far-right Paulie approved Tory government, ever join the fucking Labour Party?