Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:26:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Corbyn 25: Don't recall the time I felt this alive

Started by pancreas, October 15, 2019, 04:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelvin

Quote from: idunnosomename on November 20, 2019, 11:34:03 PM
really not sure who rachel riley is other than the replacement carol vorderman but she is genuinely fucking foul for erasing apartheid protest

Was the Countdown assistant position cursed by Voldermort or something?

Leo2112

She's trending on Twitter.  Glad her shit is being called out more widely now.

BlodwynPig

jobotic

How do the Avalon lot happily appear on that Comedy Countdown? I couldn't be in the same room as her.

NoSleep

Quote from: Kelvin on November 21, 2019, 12:56:44 AM

Not just the assistant position. Didn't Richard Whitely have connections with MI5 or similar? A nest of dodgyness hiding behind a cozy facade.

Quote from: jobotic on November 21, 2019, 08:01:07 AM
How do the Avalon lot happily appear on that Comedy Countdown? I couldn't be in the same room as her.

Because you're only ever one cancelled panel show appearance away from spending the rest of your life earning £100 a week on the LOL Comedy Club Roadshow.

NoSleep

idunnosomename

Funny how this is backfiring making her look like an apartheid supporting dead-eyed white supremacist

The antisemitism smears have jumped the shark

Paul Calf

I have it on decent authority that Whitely was a peed.

Cuellar

Quote from: Kelvin on November 21, 2019, 12:56:44 AM

Carol Vordermort

BlodwynPig

Buelligan

It's incredible, isn't it?  According to this insanity, if you mention an author, not even praising them, you have to run through every single character they've ever written to make sure there isn't a single one that might be used against you.  I'd like a list of approved authors published and we need to cleanse the bookshelves of course.  Can I mention book-burning or am I only allowed to think about it?

Dickens is now #cancelled.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Buelligan on November 21, 2019, 10:59:24 AM
It's incredible, isn't it?  According to this insanity, if you mention an author, not even praising them, you have to run through every single character they've ever written to make sure there isn't a single one that might be used against you.  I'd like a list of approved authors published and we need to cleanse the bookshelves of course.  Can I mention book-burning or am I only allowed to think about it?

Fahrenscheit 451

Buelligan

I'm not sure you're allowed to pronounce it like that.  It's Farenheet, you swine.

lipsink

Riley will spin it that the backlash and Twitter uproar is just misogynist, antisemitic trolls harassing someone who dared to stand up to Corbyn the most evil man alive.

Buelligan

I personally think she's best ignored.  I know I brought her up, I apologise for that.  Being fair, if she wasn't pretty, she would be ignored, so pretend the outside is as bad as the inside and you'll find it easy.

Riley is in the same circle of cultists as Tracy Oberman and Frances Barber. Literally their whole timeline is obsession with Corbyn on the Paulie scale, Oberman posted a creepy sneak pic and message of Corbyn when he was in the same cafe as her

Absorb the anus burn

Ignore her.

Ignore them.

Save your energy.

Evil like that will hang itself eventually.

MANIFESTO DAY!!!!!

olliebean

Quote from: Replies From View on November 21, 2019, 12:48:58 AMI'm assuming she's aware of Boris Johnson's own racism?  People have tweeted it to her or whatever it's called, and she has seen it with her own eyes?

Yeah but that's racism against non-white people, so it's fine.

jobotic

Quote from: Buelligan on November 21, 2019, 10:59:24 AM

No if you read his other tweets, it's okay to read Dickens as long as you aren't already an anti-Semite. As it has been decided that Corbyn is, reading Dickens only confirms that. It's very simple.

Absorb the anus burn

Buelligan

Quote from: jobotic on November 21, 2019, 11:26:36 AM
No if you read his other tweets, it's okay to read Dickens as long as you aren't already an anti-Semite. As it has been decided that Corbyn is, reading Dickens only confirms that. It's very simple.

I'm afraid I don't understand.  Was it OK for Dickens to write the Fagin character or no?  How do we feel about Eliot's writing, the character of Mirah Lapidoth's father, would it be OK to talk publicly about Middlemarch?

NoSleep

jobotic

Quote from: Buelligan on November 21, 2019, 11:47:19 AM
I'm afraid I don't understand.  Was it OK for Dickens to write the Fagin character or no?

Look it's quite simple. Dickens may have been a bit AS but he's not a member of the Labour Party so it doesn't matter. People who aren't members of the Labour Party can read Dickens because they aren't already AS, but Labour members, and of course Corbyn most of all, are. So if they read Dickens they are proving how AS they are because of Fagin - even if it's a different book that they're reading. Or mentioning.

Look, Corbyn waters his plants in an anti-semitic way. He can't help himself.

Meanwhile of course real anti-semitism takes place. but really who gives a fuck about that?

Jumblegraws

What's the state of copyright law regarding photos in the UK? It would be funny if Corbyn sued whoever is producing those horrible t-shirts for a cut of the profits.

Dr Rock

idunnosomename

Corbyn doesn't own the copyright to a photograph he happens to be in. It belongs to the photographer in the first instance or maybe a press association if they passed on the rights.

Anyway erasing anti-apartheid while silencing any criticism of Israel as racism IS fucking appalling beyond your usual Barber/Marsan/Oberman ranting

pancreas