Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 05:29:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Corbyn 25: Don't recall the time I felt this alive

Started by pancreas, October 15, 2019, 04:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phantom_power

Man involved in Irish peace talks in "photographed with terrorists" shocker! Fucking hell, before Clobberin' became leader of Labour Utd did people think that these things happened without appeasing terrorists in some way?

NoSleep

idunnosomename

wtf is the big gotcha of smiling next to Gerry Adams

Oh wait hes a big lefty terrorist too isnt he nm

Quote from: idunnosomename on December 02, 2019, 06:39:15 PM

'Who da hell is dat?'

NoSleep

Quote from: idunnosomename on December 02, 2019, 06:39:15 PM

Welcome to Cloud Cuckoo Land.

Buelligan

Say what you like about these terrorist lads, they have a good dentist.

Zetetic

Thanks to the On This Day entries on NelsonMandela.org, you can relive a lot of his dentist-related experiences. For example:

13th April 1989 - Nelson Mandela is driven past coastal towns en route back to Victor Verster Prison after a visit to the dentist

I note that Corbyn has been very quiet by comparison about his visits to the dentists (if he goes at all).

jobotic

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on December 02, 2019, 04:59:42 PM
was that the 2017 election that he won?

No he didn't win. You can tell that because he's not our current prime minister.

Is there something wrong with you?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

It's nice that someone had to sit there and type that, like writing lines for teacher

I must not distort or falsify information in continued efforts to smear Jeremy Corbyn and or the Labour Party
I must not distort or falsify information in continued efforts to smear Jeremy Corbyn and or the Labour Party
Etc..

greencalx

Quote from: Toothless press regulator
The Committee expressed significant concerns about the newspaper's handling of this complaint. The newspaper had failed, on a number of occasions, to answer questions put to it by IPSO and it was regrettable the newspaper's responses had been delayed. The Committee considered that the publication's conduct during IPSO's investigation was unacceptable.

IPSO is a fucking racist and an antisemite.

Buelligan

Quote from: greencalx on December 02, 2019, 07:46:46 PM
Toothless press regulator...

They should speak to Gerry Adams, I believe he knows a good dentist.

Buelligan

Quote from: Bobloblawslawbomb on December 02, 2019, 08:03:39 PM
https://twitter.com/millar_colin/status/1201581431371247616?s=21

Good thread. Pretty comical really when it's all laid out for you.

It underlines something rather dark though, namely that all those named don't care about these things, don't care about being hypocrites or lying, they just want Corbyn gone.  They're banking that preaching his uselessness to all the divided choirs with all the divided opinions in the world is the way to do that.  The more that see that thread, the better.

idunnosomename

British journos are just sheep bleating out columns to placate their Mammon idols now. Or at least that's what they've become last ten years. It's fucking sad really but when newspaper circulation amongst boomers finally collapses we can be rid of the talentless scumbag commentariat. And just have cool YouTubers and influencers

oh no

Absorb the anus burn

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/general-election-british-media-labour-tories-bias-press-polls-a9229161.html

"...Negative press coverage of Labour's election campaign has intensified, while coverage of the Tories remains positive overall, new analysis shows. During the third week of the election campaign, a Loughborough University study found a persistent gulf between media reporting on Jeremy Corbyn's party and the Conservatives under Boris Johnson....

Labour faced overwhelmingly negative coverage in the first week with a -71.17 ranking, dropping to -71.96 in the second week and -75.79 last week.

This compared to a positive +29.98 for the Conservatives in the first week, falling to +17.86 in the second week and +15.87 in the third week"

jamiefairlie

Quote from: idunnosomename on December 02, 2019, 10:31:30 PM
British journos are just sheep bleating out columns to placate their Mammon idols now. Or at least that's what they've become last ten years. It's fucking sad really but when newspaper circulation amongst boomers finally collapses we can be rid of the talentless scumbag commentariat. And just have cool YouTubers and influencers

oh no

Quite - "The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which."

The real problem is that most people are too lazy to do the required investment of time to find out facts and instead just rely on whatever source of authority they've decided is trustworthy (BBC, papers, "influencers"). Can't see that changing any time soon though as people just want simple answers to complex questions.

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on December 02, 2019, 03:59:50 PM
how many foodbanks could've been stocked for the price of the dear leader's suit do we reckon?

A Boris Johnson contains over 125,000 calories.

colacentral

https://twitter.com/DickDelingpole/status/1201417852168880128?s=19

QuoteMy two year old son just asked me "Daddy, how come they're called 'Labour' when every time they govern unemployment ends up higher?" Everyone on the bus cheered.

7000 likes.

greenman

Rather pointless as well, employment levels alone aren't going to win many votes.

Replies From View

Quote from: DistressedArea on December 02, 2019, 11:47:11 PM
A Boris Johnson contains over 125,000 calories.

That's not even enough to warrant storing him properly.

Buelligan

I actually do have freezer space at work I'd be happy to offer if needed.

Replies From View

I think it would be unspeakably cruel to argue that beggars can't be choosers and then offer up plates of Johnson to the needy.  I'd also be concerned about his disgusting views and opinions somehow finding further life within those imbibing him.

For a few measly calories is it really worth it?

Buelligan

The answer is simple.  Render him down.  He's mostly oil.  Use it to grease up Tom Watson before firing him into the heart of the Sun.  I hate to see waste.

Replies From View

But then some of Boris Johnson would stay within our atmosphere for future generations.

Even on a sub-atomic level I don't think it's worth it.