Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:01:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Corbyn 25: Don't recall the time I felt this alive

Started by pancreas, October 15, 2019, 04:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buelligan

Only 10 sleeps till Day 0, enjoy the oppression whilst we still have it.  Now get knocking those fucking doors.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Buelligan on December 03, 2019, 07:14:21 AM
The answer is simple.  Render him down.  He's mostly oil.  Use it to grease up Tom Watson before firing him into the heart of the Sun.  I hate to see waste.

I love to see waste. Nightly I awake from fevered dreams of the cast of Hollyoaks dumping plastic by the ton into the Seine while forcing cases of cream cakes (with a sell-by date far, far into the future) down a public toilet.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: colacentral on December 03, 2019, 12:47:31 AM
https://twitter.com/DickDelingpole/status/1201417852168880128?s=19

7000 likes.

I'm not sure I quite follow it but he's trying to make some kind of point about lying, right?

Although, he's James's brother and he's tweeting Breitbart articles, so I dunno.

I don't understand the www.

phantom_power

It's right wing humour. It isn't meant to be funny or make sense or anything

olliebean

Is "Everyone on the bus cheered" supposed to be some misremembered version of "...and then I got off the bus"?

jobotic

Is that "internetting", like whoever has the Paulie sock is so proud of themselves for doing? Cool

phantom_power

Isn't it a spoof of some dimwit lie that his dimwit brother posted the other day?

idunnosomename

Quote from: olliebean on December 03, 2019, 08:52:44 AM
Is "Everyone on the bus cheered" supposed to be some misremembered version of "...and then I got off the bus"?
it's a generic ending for obviously fake shareable stories, usually the sort on linkedin, where bystanders in a public place cheer the sheer righteousness of the protagonist.

holyzombiejesus

I JUST MET KEN LOACH!

He was lost at Victoria Station and couldn't find the steps to get to his platform. I showed him where they were and had a quick chat about campaigning and then, before we parted, he shook my hand and said "We'll get there."

Replies From View

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on December 03, 2019, 12:12:33 PM
I JUST MET KEN LOACH!

He was lost at Victoria Station and couldn't find the steps to get to his platform. I showed him where they were and had a quick chat about campaigning and then, before we parted, he shook my hand and said "We'll get there."

By "there" did he mean "to our respective cunting platforms"?

holyzombiejesus

No, he was looking for the stairs to Platforms 4 to 6.

Blumf

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on December 03, 2019, 12:12:33 PM
...before we parted, he shook my hand and said "We'll get there."

A pretty direct reference to nationalised rail:

You know, I think this Loach fella might be one of them loony lefties.

Replies From View

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on December 03, 2019, 12:18:36 PM
No, he was looking for the stairs to Platforms 4 to 6.

I hope you informed him that the time a train departs does not have its own special platform.

holyzombiejesus

No. I told him what a huge fan I was of Nuts in May and he then said his train had arrived.

Buelligan

Heheh.  Pretty hateful stuff that.  Seriously though, I am beyond jealous.  As you may realise, I love him.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

He is exceptionally sprightly and determined given he has reached and gone past the age most men in the UK die.

He has probably done more for the UK in his 80s than HRH Predatory Paedophile has done in his entire existence.

Neville Chamberlain

NoSleep

greencalx

Looks like Schofield may have taken the edge of Sorrygate. Good that JC's not capitulating to the Chief Rabbi though.

Chollis

not enough. i would like to see him tour all major media outlets and apologise on every single one of them.

idunnosomename

WHY WOULDNT HE SAY IT EARLIER THOUGH?!?! TOO BUSY THINKING ABOUT HIS FUCKING MARROWS I BET. THE WIZZENED OLD GNOME

imitationleather

jobotic

Quote from: lipsink on December 03, 2019, 02:14:00 PM
https://twitter.com/bojack70552409/status/1201620003214282753?s=09

Vaguely amusing. The other examples on the trolling the guardian feed are just the usual right-wing hilarity.

Is that the real Jonathan Pie? Spiked cunt.

idunnosomename

Quote from: kitsofan34 on December 03, 2019, 01:06:06 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/tristandross/status/1201845937292922882

A fine fine man.
URGH LOOK AT HIM. ITD BE LIKE HAVE YOUR KIND AND HELPFUL LOCAL MP RUNNING THE COUNTRY. I AM LABOUR TO THE BONE BUT ID NEVER VOTE FOR THIS WEIRDO.

littlefoot

He does have a pretty severe communication problem though, to be fair.

greencalx

What is going on with the right lens in his glasses?