Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 05:33:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Corbyn 25: Don't recall the time I felt this alive

Started by pancreas, October 15, 2019, 04:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

Is it ok to admit these days i kinda fancy rayner. Love to see education sec rocked by someone who isnt a plummy oxbridge cunt regardless

thugler

The guardian is more or less a lib dem promotional tool now

BlodwynPig

As they were in 2010.

Blunkett blindly sticking the boot into Corbyn today

jobotic

Have seen both Rayner and Blunkett speak at trade union events.

Guess which one is more inspiring, makes you feel there might be a decent future possible if we all fight and work together?

Dr Rock

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 09, 2019, 10:34:08 AM
As they were in 2010.

Suggesting he can't win. Hey Blunkett, last time he got the highest share of the vote since Blair first got in, am I supposed to think you don't know that?

idunnosomename

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 09, 2019, 10:34:08 AM
As they were in 2010.

hes doing his best you monster

jobotic

Quote from: idunnosomename on November 09, 2019, 11:12:22 AM
I would celebrate the death of ian austin

I'm going to attribute that to a random Labour Councillor, and then not apologise.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: idunnosomename on November 09, 2019, 11:12:22 AM
I would celebrate the death of ian austin

"Jo Swinson says they should erect a statue of Ian Austin in Walsall"

Replies From View

Fucking Jane Austen.  "Hello readers today I will write you a costume drama."  NO I WILL NOT READ IT.

Sebastian Cobb

greencalx

Yip. And people seem to be buying into it.

However, the fact that the Jewish woman who spoke out in favour of Corbyn on QT the other night has been hunted down and threatened seems to have escaped the entire press.

idunnosomename

Was it the verses or just the nana na na coda though

Replies From View

Quote from: idunnosomename on November 09, 2019, 01:11:16 PM
Was it the verses or just the nana na na coda though

Only the coda was explicitly antisemitic.  The verses were all about Paul McCartney constantly crashing cars, for some reason.

Zetetic

Quote from: greencalx on November 09, 2019, 12:56:59 PM

To be honest "Carden and McGinn on a private bus back to London from Cheltenham races" was enough for me.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Replies From View on November 09, 2019, 01:13:37 PM
Only the coda was explicitly antisemitic.  The verses were all about Paul McCartney constantly crashing cars, for some reason.

HEY JEWS
WE FULLY SUPPORT YOU

HEY JEWS NA NA NA NA NA
WE FULLY SUPPORT YOU

Nothing antisemitic about the word jews

Sebastian Cobb

Dan Hodges claims he investigated the bus story near the time and he couldn't find anyone on the bus to corroborate it.
https://twitter.com/DPJHodges/status/1193148269750341634

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on November 09, 2019, 01:56:41 PM
Dan Hodges claims he investigated the bus story near the time and he couldn't find anyone on the bus to corroborate it.
https://twitter.com/DPJHodges/status/1193148269750341634

Good heavens. I wasn't expecting that.

Dr Rock

QuoteThis reporter was sitting behind Carden and McGinn on a private bus back to London from Cheltenham races. Also present were other Labour MPs as well as MPs from other parties.

Name them and ask if they can collaborate this story.

Jews isn't a bad word anyway. 'Hey Jews, don't make it bad, sing a sad song and make it better, etc'. Ho does this fall foul of Labour's antisemitism code?

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: greencalx on November 09, 2019, 12:56:59 PM

However, the fact that the Jewish woman who spoke out in favour of Corbyn on QT the other night has been hunted down and threatened seems to have escaped the entire press.
How did you hear about it?

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Dr Rock on November 09, 2019, 02:06:41 PM
Ho does this fall foul of Labour's antisemitism code?

I don't know but I reckon 'ho' falls foul of it's sexism code.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: greencalx on November 09, 2019, 02:21:48 PM
Twatter. E.g. https://twitter.com/nadinebh_/status/1192916066407768064?s=21

I was going to repost Harry Tuttle's twitter thread listing all the mostly leftwing Jewish people who have been accused of being antisemites but it seems he was doxxed and his account is closed: https://twitter.com/msccollins1/status/1148724817627156483?lang=en

Buelligan

Rather troublingly, I don't know anything about twitter because I'm not on there, never have been and rarely look at it but, having followed your link and read that thread, I saw that Harry Tuttle was apparently doxxed by someone/thing called @millionheartsuk.  Apparently, due to complaints, they've closed their account but...

When I looked at that profile, I saw this.  I could be wrong, but this doesn't seem right, someone should report it to Labour or twitter or something, I don't know.  Seems very wrong indeed.

Ohh, just remembered, I came here to post this, Ken Loach speaking to DoubleDown News about why Labour's gonna win.  I love Ken Loach, have I mentioned that before?

Dr Rock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Festpe98UVo

Corbyn says Dan Carden has utterly denied the Hey Jews singing story happened.

king_tubby

Damn it, big Jez was up the road earlier and I had no idea.

Zetetic

92 Labour candidates have pledged to support Remain in a future referendum now.