Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:25:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Gay-hating chicken cunts get fucked out of Blighty

Started by H-O-W-L, October 18, 2019, 09:12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H-O-W-L

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-50094551

QuoteA US fast-food chain will cease trading at its first UK outlet amid a row over donations to anti-LGBT groups.

Gay rights campaigners called for a boycott of Chick-fil-A, which opened its first branch at The Oracle shopping centre in Reading on 10 October.

A spokeswoman for the centre said "the right thing to do" was to not extend the restaurant's lease beyond the "six-month pilot period".

Chick-fil-A said its donations were purely focused on youth and education.

The family-owned company, founded in Atlanta in 1967, is one of the biggest fast-food chains in the USA and boasts about 2,400 outlets across North America.

According to US news website Think Progress, in 2017 the Chick-fil-A Foundation donated millions of dollars to the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, the Paul Anderson Youth Home and the Salvation Army.

Campaigners from LGBT organisation, Reading Pride, said all three organisations have a reputation of being hostile to LGBT rights.

In 2012, the company's chairman sparked a US boycott when he said he opposed gay marriage.

Zetetic

jobotic

Typical tolerant left.

Think you're so right on but you won't accept gay hating chicken cunts. Yeah silence them in case they upset your worldview. Racists.

idunnosomename

ive never understood their name. it sounds like wall insulation made of dead birds

I've never really understood why gays are so fussed about gay marriage. As a dedicated heretic, I've never cared to be sanctioned by the weird rituals and institutions of churches. If you're gay then you should obviously turn your back on the Abrahamic religions, which hate you.

NJ Uncut

idunnosomename

marriage isn't intrinsic to Christianity though. Romans got married. Athenian Greeks got married (though they spent most of their sex life with young boys dicks between their thighs). it's just an outcome of basic biology.

petril

Quote from: Default to the negative on October 18, 2019, 09:33:37 PM
I've never really understood why gays are so fussed about gay marriage. As a dedicated heretic, I've never cared to be sanctioned by the weird rituals and institutions of churches. If you're gay then you should obviously turn your back on the Abrahamic religions, which hate you.

it's more the civil, legal concept of marriage than a religious one, and all that entails

Dex Sawash

The chik fil a near me has little engraved placards on the cash registers just above the cash drawer placed so the employees can see them.

GOD'S COMMANDMENT
               THOU SHALT NOT STEAL

Fuckin chicken is good though.

Noodle Lizard

Tell you what, though, it really is good chicken. Consistently comes in top for cleanliness and treatment of workers an' all.

I always reconcile my guilt for supporting them by reminding myself that probably far more CEOs/billionaires hold similar (if not worse) views. I'm having a Red Bull now, I imagine the lads raking it in on those aren't the most savoury types. All money either comes from or goes to a cunt eventually. At least that's what I say. Really I'm just a weak-willed person and their chicken products make me happy.

Buelligan

Quote from: Noodle Lizard on October 18, 2019, 10:41:23 PM
Tell you what, though, it really is good chicken. Consistently comes in top for cleanliness...

It's because they wash it in chlorine I expect.  Nothing cleans a delicious succulent chicken like being bathed, after death, in bleach.

chveik

bgmnts

There once was a fast food chain
That caused LGBT pain
Hating everything gay
Now to their dismay
They've alienated everyone sane.

After watching the Channel 4 Dispatches documentary a few months ago about Tyson Foods (a big supplier of chicken to the fast food industry in the US), I think it's fair to say I wouldn't even consider eating chicken in the US unless it had undergone its entire lifespan and preparation under my relentless supervision.  Chlorine was the least of it.

Quote from: petrilTanaka on October 18, 2019, 09:42:54 PM
it's more the civil, legal concept of marriage than a religious one, and all that entails

But gays can have civil partnerships and they can adopt.

If I was a gay and I walked into a church with my boyfriend, and the priest told me I was not welcome, I would be fine with that. Don't want to be in their backwards superstitious community anyway.

Dex Sawash

Buelligan

Quote from: Default to the negative on October 18, 2019, 11:17:26 PM
But gays can have civil partnerships and they can adopt.

If I was a gay and I walked into a church with my boyfriend, and the priest told me I was not welcome, I would be fine with that. Don't want to be in their backwards superstitious community anyway.

What if they had a soup kitchen?

Well if there's a free soup on offer, you can sign me up. Just do me a favour and keep the other tramps at good distance from my bowl and spoon. I don't want the taint of pish in my minestrone.

pigamus

Quote from: Noodle Lizard on October 18, 2019, 10:41:23 PM
Tell you what, though, it really is good chicken. Consistently comes in top for cleanliness and treatment of workers an' all.

I always reconcile my guilt for supporting them by reminding myself that probably far more CEOs/billionaires hold similar (if not worse) views. I'm having a Red Bull now, I imagine the lads raking it in on those aren't the most savoury types. All money either comes from or goes to a cunt eventually. At least that's what I say. Really I'm just a weak-willed person and their chicken products make me happy.

So what makes the chicken good? As opposed to other places?

Dex Sawash

The soup at chik fil a is good too

but I'm not esting meat right now]

Dex Sawash

shiftwork2

The previous tenant was a vegan burger place, also lasted six months.  Prior to that it was one of those 1990s throwback Johnny Rockets bollocks arsehole places.  Looking forward to something more sustainable, such as a tyre remoulding facility or a skip.

Buelligan

In the film The Exterminator, Robert Ginty hears about a place called a 'Chicken House' where they serve up trafficked young men to the customers. In light of this, it's no wonder that chicken peddlers want to distance themselves from homosexuality.

Sebastian Cobb

Shoulders?-Stomach!

They really are the Fidesz of the US fast food chicken world

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Their fried chicken sandwich thing does look rather good.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I knew a gay hating chicken once he was a right cock ha!