Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:26:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Gay-hating chicken cunts get fucked out of Blighty

Started by H-O-W-L, October 18, 2019, 09:12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

Dex Sawash

KFC only sells left wings. None more left, that's what newbridge says.

Buelligan

Quote from: Clatty McCutcheon on October 20, 2019, 09:34:41 PM
It's because this is what KFC is made out of.

Surely not cocks, far too expensive.

On the KFC Argument, I don't eat meat at all and haven't for so long it's not even worth thinking about (which establishes that I'm better as a living entity than any of you other fucks) but I know someone who does and they are constantly telling me that KFC France dead chicken in a bucket isn't as tasty as the British version.  They say it's the spices (spices, my arse, we're talking about American food for goodness' sake.).  Hope this provokes someone.

pancreas

I wonder it was maybe about whether they boiled it first? Something like that.

SteveDave

I went to one of these places when I was in Houston (America!) a few years ago and as I was digging into the chips (or fries) my friend who was refusing to eat anything told me all about their being regular gay hating Johnny Jesuses.

The joke was on me as they cook their chips (fries) in peanut juice so I got the shits and my stomach swelled up.

The same thing happened when I ate in Five Guys.

Peanut juice gives me gyp.

Mister Six

Quote from: Buelligan on October 21, 2019, 10:47:19 AM
Surely not cocks, far too expensive.

On the KFC Argument, I don't eat meat at all and haven't for so long it's not even worth thinking about (which establishes that I'm better as a living entity than any of you other fucks) but I know someone who does and they are constantly telling me that KFC France dead chicken in a bucket isn't as tasty as the British version.  They say it's the spices (spices, my arse, we're talking about American food for goodness' sake.).  Hope this provokes someone.

Th different KFCs are indeed different in quality. In my experience:

USA < Thailand < UK < China.

Yes even if the Chinese KFCs serve up chicken that's about 50 years old and full of horror chemicals, it's still delicious.

Buelligan

Quote from: SteveDave on October 21, 2019, 02:08:02 PM
I went to one of these places when I was in Houston (America!) a few years ago and as I was digging into the chips (or fries) my friend who was refusing to eat anything told me all about their being regular gay hating Johnny Jesuses.

The joke was on me as they cook their chips (fries) in peanut juice so I got the shits and my stomach swelled up.

The same thing happened when I ate in Five Guys.

Peanut juice gives me gyp.

You should be very careful about that because it sounds as if it could make you die.  These things build up you know.

SteveDave

Quote from: Buelligan on October 21, 2019, 03:05:50 PM
You should be very careful about that because it sounds as if it could make you die.  These things build up you know.

If ever I feel like ending it all by guffing myself to death I'm going to dine in Five Guys for breakfast, lunch and dinner and get my family some compo.

Buelligan

I know I'm laughing but I think you should get checked to find out if you have a nascent peanut allergy, if you have and you keep triggering it, you will fuck yourself right up.  I say this as a completely unqualified but concerned person.

shiftwork2

Just walked past this place and it's heaving with chicken shop fans.  So it'll be interesting to see if the lease really isn't renewed.

H-O-W-L

checkoutgirl

Quote from: Default to the negative on October 18, 2019, 09:33:37 PM
I've never really understood why gays are so fussed about gay marriage. As a dedicated heretic, I've never cared to be sanctioned by the weird rituals and institutions of churches. If you're gay then you should obviously turn your back on the Abrahamic religions, which hate you.

Agree 100%. Also marriage is a contract like no other. What other contract requires you to honour it for the rest of your life, 60 years or whatever? Also what other contract would require you to live in a bedsit on your own for 3 months before you can escape it? What other contract would afford you no right to anything from the other person, sexual or otherwise? And you think, are people paid to enter this contract? No, they pay to get the contract. And not a few quid either, tens of thousands of pounds people pay for this bullshit deal. Well tell me it's at least people in their early twenties who have never lived together? No, it's generally people in their late thirties and early forties who have lived together for a decade and just want to continue doing that. So why do they do it then? Peer pressure. They saw other people doing it and this societal pressure is too much for them to bear. They must comply.

Explain that to an alien from another planet and expect them to understand it.

SpiderChrist

Quote from: Buelligan on October 21, 2019, 04:02:16 PM
I know I'm laughing but I think you should get checked to find out if you have a nascent peanut allergy, if you have and you keep triggering it, you will fuck yourself right up.  I say this as a completely unqualified but concerned person.

This. I have a nut allergy and every reaction is worse than the previous one.

Famous Mortimer

I had this argument at work. "Please think about not going to Chick-Fil-A", I would say to my friends, "as they fund all sorts of very bad things". "We understand that, Famous Mortimer," they would respond, "and of course we're not homophobes. But their chicken is really delicious".

Dex Sawash

SteveDave

Quote from: SpiderChrist on October 21, 2019, 09:54:18 PM
This. I have a nut allergy and every reaction is worse than the previous one.

I've just done almost 2 minutes research and it looks like I've got a food intolerance rather than an allergy.

QuotePeople with food intolerance may have symptoms such as diarrhoea, bloating and stomach cramps. This may be caused by difficulties digesting certain substances, such as lactose. However, no allergic reaction takes place.

Important differences between a food allergy and a food intolerance include:

the symptoms of a food intolerance usually occur several hours after eating the food
you need to eat a larger amount of food to trigger an intolerance than an allergy
a food intolerance is never life threatening, unlike an allergy

wooders1978

My mate went to the one in reading, apparently it's very very good

On a crazy whim, I searched their website to find my nearest branch.
It returned a image of a cow with a large placard photoshopped onto it, with the message
QuoteNO CHIKIN
NEER U?
BETTUR MOOV

This raised a number of supplementary questions.

Cuellar

I'm a chick-fil-a

Like Polyfilla

I have sex with chickens

Buelligan

Triggered by the thread title, I just did two seconds research into the etymology of Blighty and was interested to discover
Quote"Blighty" is a British English slang term for Great Britain or often specifically England. Though it was used throughout the 1800s in India to mean an English or British visitor, it was first used during the Boer War in the specific meaning of homeland for the English or British, and it was not until World War I that use of the term became widespread.

The word derives from the Urdu word vilāyatī (regional bilāyatī), meaning "foreign"," which more specifically came to be meaning "European", and "British; English" during the time of the British Raj. The Urdu word is a loan of Persian velāyat, ultimately from Arabic wilāyah ولاية‎ "state, province".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blighty

Dex Sawash

Elderly Sumo Prophecy