Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 02:31:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

THANK F*CK*NG CHRIST FOR THAT!

Started by BlodwynPig, October 21, 2019, 10:58:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

I think we can all agree that a cultural crisis has been avoided thanks to Bobby K (ps. not in Comedy chat, because her oeuvre is as about far removed from comedy as one can get without being consigned to the soviet gulags with no shoes).

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-50119857

Head Gardener

I thought this might be a thread on The Affair but it's not, carry on

Small Man Big Horse

Based on her panel show appearances (Taskmaster mainly, admittedly) I was never fond of Ryan but I watched her Netflix special and was impressed by it, and now count myself as a fan.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on October 21, 2019, 11:16:58 AM
Based on her panel show appearances (Taskmaster mainly, admittedly) I was never fond of Ryan but I watched her Netflix special and was impressed by it, and now count myself as a fan.

Fan enough to try and steal her scripts! You animal, you criminal beast!

Ferris

In her defence, she made it out of Sarnia. It's like Hamilton without the charm.

Icehaven

Blatant opportunist plug, given how unlikely it is that anyone in 2019 would spend any amount of time working on a TV script and only have the one copy saved on one laptop. It's shit getting burgled though so if you want to use it to let everyone know you've got a new series on the way then fine but don't lay it on too thick.