Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:04:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Best celebrity cameo (right at the end of a film)

Started by Blinder Data, October 23, 2019, 11:44:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Quote from: thecuriousorange on October 31, 2019, 01:06:55 PM
In The Rock's Baywatch movie, which I had on in the background once, I think the Pamela Anderson and Hoff cameos are saved until the end.
They did the same thing in the Ben Stiller Starsky and Hutch film. It's probably standard procedure for those jokey remakes of kitch old telly programmes, as a sort of "no offence" gesture after two hours of pisstaking.

New page cuneo.

jonno

Got to be John Wayne's brilliantly convincing Roman Centurion at the end of The Greatest Story Ever Told

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AejZxaYkekM

Quote from: Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth on October 31, 2019, 04:38:27 PM
They did the same thing in the Ben Stiller Starsky and Hutch film. It's probably standard procedure for those jokey remakes of kitch old telly programmes, as a sort of "no offence" gesture after two hours of pisstaking.

Yep. The Face and Murdock actors appear in the credits of this century's The A-Team film.

Bruce Campbell at the end of Darkman is a nice one for Raimi fans.

Edit: ah bollocks, read the first page to see if this one had already been posted but clearly did a crap job.

Mister Six

Quote from: Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth on October 31, 2019, 04:38:27 PM

New page cuneo.

The 21 Jump Street ones were great, although technically the actors were there throughout the film...