Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 08:55:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

General Erection

Started by pancreas, October 24, 2019, 04:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on November 13, 2019, 04:37:42 AM
He looks like a Guess Who character
"can they stretch their anus wider than the width of their head"

....yes

Konki

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on November 13, 2019, 08:43:25 AM
David Gauke to run as independent candidate, saying a Conservative majority government would be "disastrous for the prosperity of the country".  He's called for Lib Dems to stand aside in his seat.

Gauke, Greening and Clarke have all said it will be a bad idea to vote Tory. Yet much of the media ignore this.

Do you have links? I'd like to share.

I've managed to persuade two more people to vote Labour in the last week not that it'll make much difference in this safe Tory seat.

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: Konki on November 13, 2019, 08:49:23 AM
Do you have links? I'd like to share

I've managed to persuade two more people to vote Labour in the last week not that it'll make much difference in this safe Tory seat.

David Gauke: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50398115

Justine Greening: https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/justine-greening-vote-tory-brois-johnson-brexit-heathrow-828526

With Clarke I should clarify that he thinks he will vote for them unless he doesn't like their campaign.

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/ken-clarke-on-the-tories-at-the-general-election-1-6357109

Quote"It depends what sort of campaign they run, if we really do make ourselves the Brexit Party under our brand, my loyalty is going to be strained, absolutely.

"I'm not voting for some crazy right-wing nationalist organisation calling themselves a Tory government, but that I think is laying it on a bit, I don't think that will be where we wind up."

Fambo Number Mive

Apologies for getting confused about Kenneth Clarke, I don't think you can say he says people shouldn't vote for the Tories.

jobotic

They're not saying "vote Labour" though. Tom Harris in Glasgow is telling people to vote Tory. If you can vote for this far-right gaggle of cunts why were you ever anywhere near the Labour Party?

holyzombiejesus

Quote from: jobotic on November 13, 2019, 09:04:51 AM
Tom Harris in Glasgow is telling people to vote Tory.

QuoteHe also claims to have owned every issue of Doctor Who Magazine.[35] He firmly opposed a female actor playing the Doctor.[36]

Dr Rock

Quote from: greencalx on November 12, 2019, 01:47:25 PM
Westminster voting intention:

CON: 35% (+1)
LAB: 29% (+3)
LDEM: 17% (-2)
BREX: 10% (-2)
GRN: 1% (-)

via
@Survation, 06 - 08 Nov Chgs. w/ 30 Oct

Six-point gap. And a month to go.

The Guardian seems to have not reported this poll nor added it to its poll tracker.

Jasha

Hopefully the cwu action will hit the tories hardest with less supporters willing to burn shoe leather

EOLAN

Re; Boris Political Broadcast

Can Conservatives still use the coalition of chaos after their DUP deal. I suppose a supply and confidence of chaos doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

Parliament is hamstrung by not delivering a great Brexit. A Brexit not much different to the original May agreement that you were happy to string along and oppose on two occasions. Not really getting Brexit done.

Anyway; at least we know that next time Conservatives throw accusations of Marxism about Corbyn we can say he is only a semi-Marxist. And nice of Boris to tell us we will get plenty of nourishing healthy "MICROWAVED" policies under his Conservative government. 

At least they ensured to have it choreographed to have just one person walking down a corridoor for a casual "Hi, how are you" interaction. Man must have been waiting around that corner anxiously for a couple of minutes waiting for his walk-on, walk-off role.

idunnosomename

Change for the independent group are fielding less candidates than bars in their terrible logo

About the only time "just google it ffs" isnt an acceptable retort for a source

https://voteforchange.uk/

Fambo Number Mive

If the Tory policies are microwaved does that mean that they have been reheated and probably aren't very healthy?

Dr Rock

No, the proles love microwaves, they're all the rage these days, it's the language they understand.

gib

as if the cunt makes his own cuppas

What if more people want a Conservative government than any other government? Is that fair?

Prepping for the worst.

Fambo Number Mive

QuoteBoris Johnson isn't the only one meeting some resistance this morning, as our team on the ground in Crouch End, London, tell us.

A small group of anti-austerity campaigners have gathered outside the venue where Jo Swinson will hold a campaigning event.

They are planning to hold a minute's silence when she arrives to "commemorate the 130,000 victims of austerity".

They say that Ms Swinson should shoulder some blame for those cuts as a former member of the Conservative/ Lib Dem coalition government.

The group identify themselves as local residents and friends. One of them is a member of the Labour Party, but they are not here as Labour supporters...

Good for the campaigners.

Seems like Labour goin after LD and Greens rather than fighting the Tories for some reason :(

jobotic

Good scam here if you get caught sex pesting and have to resign - get your wife to stand in your place and keep the money rolling in.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/nov/13/ex-tory-mp-behind-sex-texts-quits-election-to-allow-wife-to-stand

Absorb the anus burn

Quote from: The Boston Crab on November 13, 2019, 10:43:33 AM
Seems like Labour goin after LD and Greens rather than fighting the Tories for some reason :(

Austerity always deserves a metaphorical kick in the ribs, wherever it may be.

Was there a Panorama (or similar) episode about Dominic Cummings and Seamus Milne about a week ago?

Dr Rock

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: EOLAN on November 13, 2019, 10:23:29 AM
At least they ensured to have it choreographed to have just one person walking down a corridoor for a casual "Hi, how are you" interaction.

It was lucky it happened to be someone who could demonstrate just what a diverse bunch the tories are.

BlodwynPig

Boris was rather uncanny valley in that, wasn't he

Buelligan

He always is.  The punching thing at the beginning, I mean what?  Women love all of that.  The way he's talking all matey, like, to the camera but only makes one cup of tea* (and doesn't let it fucking brew) - what kind of cunt does that?  The face and body-language of the guy passing in the corridor - someone made me do this and I wish I was somewhere else. 

This is a film for small boys who like to dress up as men but don't know how to be with each other.

*remember the time he offered tea to the journalists to avoid discussing another of his cuntitudes?  He's obviously been briefed that you pacify oiks with tea in our culture, like bringing tobacco to elders or prayer scarves for the fucking lamas.  #manofthepeople #twat

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Buelligan on November 13, 2019, 12:23:14 PM
makes one cup of tea* (and doesn't let it fucking brew) - what kind of cunt does that? 

Was disappoint not to wake up to split topic with at least one flounce over Johnson putting the milk in too soon/exactly correctly.

holyzombiejesus

He only mentioned gangbusting or whatever the fuck it was so people would discuss it on social media, didn't he?

greencalx

Johnson getting an excellent reception in Doncaster...

Buelligan

Quote from: Dex Sawash on November 13, 2019, 12:40:03 PM
Was disappoint not to wake up to split topic with at least one flounce over Johnson putting the milk in too soon/exactly correctly.

Drowned it in fucking milk, greyed milky warm water and he thinks he could run a fucking ballroom.  Not even talking about the gangbusting.  What an horrific cunting plum.

Captain Z

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on November 13, 2019, 12:46:51 PM
He only mentioned gangbusting or whatever the fuck it was so people would discuss it on social media, didn't he?

Gangbusters, you gotta love 'em!