Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:55:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

General Erection

Started by pancreas, October 24, 2019, 04:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Which date will they pick I wonder.  Does it matter?

idunnosomename

i wish i could be bothered to be dead

Cuellar

I'm going to tour polling stations, go in for the loo, then come out looking like I've voted and tell the pollster cunts that I voted Brexit party

Cuellar

I will also be voting Brexit Party so we can just get on with it

danielreal2k

Quote from: Cuellar on October 29, 2019, 11:12:41 AM
I'm going to tour polling stations, go in for the loo, then come out looking like I've voted and tell the pollster cunts that I voted Brexit party

jobotic

idunnosomename

Legend bozza landslide liberal cuck tears

Norton Canes

Replies From View

Quote from: Norton Canes on October 29, 2019, 12:13:59 PM
Boxing Day

Looking forward to learning the size of everyone's ballot box shit.

greencalx

I suppose the one good thing about a pre Christmas election is that I'll be up late getting pissed every night anyway, so an election night won't affect my usual schedule.

Blumf

This years Queen's Speech now guaranteed to contain the phrase "For fucks sake!"

Voting in Boris Johnson to shit on us for five years is exactly the kind of stupid thing this country would do.

Replies From View

Quote from: Blumf on October 29, 2019, 12:23:21 PM
This years Queen's Speech now guaranteed to contain the phrase "For fucks sake!"

Weirdly she's going to say "unropean onion" at one point.  This isn't a joke (it doesn't mean anything) but a nice little slip of the tongue we will briefly enjoy.

SpiderChrist

Liberal Democrat MP Heidi Allen has said she will not stand in the next general election adding that she is "exhausted by the invasion" into her privacy and "the nastiness and intimidation that has become commonplace."

idunnosomename

Commentariat loses no time getting a head start by pearl clutching about corbyn referencing "dead in a ditch"

Cuellar

Tales from a group chat:

PERSON:"Labour have been useless over brexit, fed up with them
ME: I think a 'second' referendum on whatever deal is reached is probably the best compromise position
PERSON: Yup
ME: That's Labour's position, isn't it?
PERSON: It is
ME: WELL VOTE LABOUR THEN
PERSON: No

Cardenio I

oh god boris johnsons gonna win

Cuellar

To be fair, PERSON lives in a Tory safe-ish seat, that's only really contestable by the Lib Dems and he said he'd voted for whoever wasn't the Tories. But still.

Cardenio I

Swinson sells out Lib Dem's revoke ticket for coalition and 2nd ref.

No deal Brexit wins 2nd ref.

Somehow Lib Dems continue.

The Culture Bunker

Quote from: Cardenio I on October 29, 2019, 01:13:50 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty convinced this is what will happen, after a campaign approach of the traitors being against "Boris and the people" and that we need to back him to prove we're BRITISH, not like that Quisling Corbyn.

idunnosomename

what about the brexit party and remoaner tory mps getting it in the neck tho

Dr Rock

Quote from: The Culture Bunker on October 29, 2019, 01:22:17 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty convinced this is what will happen, after a campaign approach of the traitors being against "Boris and the people" and that we need to back him to prove we're BRITISH, not like that Quisling Corbyn.

Boris is an idiot and will fuck up his campaign in a myriad of ways.

Ambient Sheep

It doesn't matter.  Conservative Central Office and/or MI5 will frig the marginals, like they did against Kinnock in 1992, in order to prevent Corbyn winning.

Doesn't mean we shouldn't try, though.

The Culture Bunker

Quote from: Dr Rock on October 29, 2019, 01:26:36 PM
Boris is an idiot and will fuck up his campaign in a myriad of ways.
I'm not sure he's an idiot - being too lazy to tell the truth is his issue, and we've seen enough times that enough people aren't bothered by that. They'll campaign on him being Mr Brexit, and the media battle against Corbyn will send more than enough people to the Lib Dems.

I'd be interested to know the plan behind Labour backing an election.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Cardenio I on October 29, 2019, 01:13:50 PM

Lets readjust to this inevitable scenario.

Micro riots every day

Quote from: The Culture Bunker on October 29, 2019, 01:40:27 PM

I'd be interested to know the plan behind Labour backing an election.

I think they've been bounced into it really.

idunnosomename

it doesnt really matter because as Mark Francois predicted, the country will explode on friday

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Wonder if Mr Brexit's prepared to go head to head in a TV debate or whether he'll shit it like may and stay well clear . unless he chooses only to go 1 on 1 with Laura Keunssberg or someone else sympathetic , splutter and say "wiff waff" a lot.

Quote from: idunnosomename on October 29, 2019, 01:46:16 PM
it doesnt really matter because as Mark Francois predicted, the country will explode on friday

The only thing exploding will be the diarrhoea out of Mark Francois's ass after 8 pints of gassy Carling and a Lamb Madrass.