Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,194
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 03:10:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Am I missing something?

Started by Butchers Blind, October 25, 2019, 01:37:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on October 31, 2019, 11:17:33 AM
massive racist with ample breasts? no-brainer, yer man's still gonna fuck her, given a scintilla of a chance.

Thing is now I've had time to think, I'm not that bothered now if we do or don't.  Maybe been a bit put off by what some on here have described as being 'flaky' on her part.

Jerzy Bondov

Not her fault if she has psoriasis mate

madhair60

NJ Uncut

Quote from: Butchers Blind on October 31, 2019, 11:32:09 AM
Thing is now I've had time to think, I'm not that bothered now if we do or don't.  Maybe been a bit put off by what some on here have described as being 'flaky' on her part.

She's ummed and ahhed about going for a drink. You get ratarsed together and are desperate to tear her clothes off.

"Fancy making the beast with two backs?" you'll say, as you speak like that I imagine!

"Mmm, I'll have to.. check my... hey do you know a good calendar app... and which... shall I take the pill or... condoms... if I fancy it... why don't you call me tomorrow about it?"

And there be you, cock in one hand, balls in t'other wishing you told her to fuck right off

Bennett Brauer

I'm already looking forward to the OP's' "Looking for a New Job" thread.

NJ Uncut

Quote from: Bennett Brauer on October 31, 2019, 12:17:43 PM
I'm already looking forward to the OP's' "Looking for a New Job" thread.

"The interviewer said she'll consider me but this was three days ago. Should I follow it up or leave making contact up to her?"

What did the male interviewer say?

"Oh, he said next week, that sounded straightforward enough."

BlodwynPig

Quote from: GMTV on October 29, 2019, 02:09:18 PM
Kinda amusing seeing everyone trying to walk the tightrope of providing some friendly advice about gurrrlllssss, whilst avoiding sounding sexist / misogynist / pick-up artisty.

For the most part been skillfully negotiated.

I saw a guy doing the pick-up-artist spiel next to the National Portrait Gallery...fucking talking mannequin. I actually remembered a guy has been sentenced to prison recently and turned around to tell him that, but he and his mark had disappeared. The thing that riled me up was that he looked like a tall Sajid David.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

What if she has a swastika tattooed on her left breast, and one of the lad himself, Morrissey Adolph Hitler on the right one ( or vice versa, it dunt really matter )? What then ?

I called it 50 pages ago that you misinterpreted her soft not-today as if she had cackled 'No!!' and laughed in your face.

I don't see anything "flakey" here... She asked you for drinks after you drunkenly texted her a picture of a shoe (and you are presumably attracted to her in the first place), this is a no-brainer.

But I suspect from your posts and others' heedless advice in the rest of this thread that you are already well on the way to subconsciously sabotaging the situation because your superego does not want you to be happy (DSM VIII: "CaB Esteem")

Cardenio I

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on October 31, 2019, 01:02:15 PM
I called it 50 pages ago that you misinterpreted her soft not-today as if she had cackled 'No!!' and laughed in your face.

I don't see anything "flakey" here... She asked you for drinks after you drunkenly texted her a picture of a shoe (and you are presumably attracted to her in the first place), this is a no-brainer.

But I suspect from your posts and others' heedless advice in the rest of this thread that you are already well on the way to subconsciously sabotaging the situation because your superego does not want you to be happy (DSM VIII: "CaB Esteem")

Yeah, this.

GMTV

She's turning up to the Halloween drink in a wedding dress, guaranteed

Butchers Blind

Quote from: GMTV on October 31, 2019, 02:24:56 PM
She's turning up to the Halloween drink in a wedding dress, guaranteed

We're going straight from work so unless she changes in the toilets, no.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Butchers Blind on October 31, 2019, 02:34:01 PM
We're going straight from work so unless she changes in the toilets, no.

I hope your conversation isn't so beige. She'll be snoozing after the first lambrini.

lankyguy95

I'd give her the benefit of the doubt at the moment. Hope it goes well or if not, goes chaotically, for the sake of the thread.

Jerzy Bondov

Butchers Blind

Quote from: BlodwynPig on October 31, 2019, 02:42:15 PM
I hope your conversation isn't so beige. She'll be snoozing after the first lambrini.

Got my list of topics worked out, no worries there.

Non Stop Dancer

Will you drain the poison in the toilets before you go? I always preferred going out with a loaded gun frankly, as it gave me a bit of added motivation to work with. Bit of an edge, you know?

GMTV

Enjoy this night. Those kind of scenarios where its been a really awkward start can sometimes be the most fun.

Icehaven

Quote from: GMTV on October 31, 2019, 03:19:14 PM
Enjoy this night. Those kind of scenarios where its been a really awkward start can sometimes be the most fun.

Or it can end up with a lot of talking about why it was so awkward, i.e. the recently ended relationship, which would be less fun.

/Mumsnet mode engaged

Remember to do a loo update hun!

/Mumsnet mode disengaged

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Just straight out tell her she's got smashing tits ask her if she's a Nazi.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

...and that if she is, it doesnt matter you'd still like to fuck her anyway, cos she's got smashing tits.

Brian Freeze

Quote from: Butchers Blind on October 31, 2019, 03:10:11 PM

Herrings Emergency Questions?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

What style of shoe are you wearing? Would you care to send us a picture?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Pro- Tip here: tell her she looks *exactly* like Didi Conn as the character Frenchie, one of the Pink Ladies from the film " Grease".( Dir. Robert Stigwood, 1978)

purlieu

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on October 31, 2019, 01:02:15 PM

Yes, indeed. As I said earlier, the kind of 'not quite sure how to play this' anxiety can manifest itself in several ways, including coming across a bit uncertain, or posting on CaB asking for strangers to dissect a situation. My current 10 year relationship began on way, way weirder, shakier terms than what's happened so far with Ample Tits Lady.

People are weird. It's worth bearing that in mind before writing someone off because they didn't act in an easy-to-rationalise way when asked on a date.

boki

I bet they're at it already.

By which I mean conversing happily

oy vey

Quote from: Butchers Blind on October 31, 2019, 03:10:11 PM

You sound like you are in a good place TBH. Fuckin A.

What could possibly go wrong? (Stay tuned)

Bennett Brauer

She gave her number to every man in the office at the same time because she was ovulating and out of control. Why can't people see this?

purlieu

Quote from: oy vey on October 31, 2019, 05:10:27 PM
What could possibly go wrong? (Stay tuned)
Can't wait until 1:26AM for a post explaining how he called her a 'gravy drinking bitch' and threw a beer-soaked scarf at her because she couldn't give an exact day for their second date.