Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:35:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Am I missing something?

Started by Butchers Blind, October 25, 2019, 01:37:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NJ Uncut

Quote from: oy vey on October 31, 2019, 05:10:27 PM
You sound like you are in a good place TBH. Fuckin A.

What could possibly go wrong? (Stay tuned)

I love jinxes like this

Captain Z

Next date she proposes the cinema: "There's this film I'd like to see called 'The Day Shall Come'"

"Oh wow, I'm actually a big Chris Morris fan!"

"Me too! I just found this forum that was discussing it last night so I'm going to have a better read around..."

NJ Uncut

Quote from: Captain Z on October 31, 2019, 05:22:24 PM
Next date she proposes the cinema: "There's this film I'd like to see called 'The Day Shall Come'"

"Oh wow, I'm actually a big Chris Morris fan!"

"Me too! I just found this forum that was discussing it last night so I'm going to have a better read around..."

"You know what's funny, there's a thread on there that sounds like it's some weird version of you and moi! But you'd never post about me on the internet, would you? Let alone tell me to fuck right off!"

"Ulp. What's that thread called then?"

"Men are Funnier than Women. You are a cut up!"

Bennett Brauer

Quote from: Captain Z on October 31, 2019, 05:22:24 PM

"A better reach around?!!"

"What?"

BlodwynPig

Has anyone got eyes on the couple, im eta 10 minutes, ops down, cocker up

NJ Uncut

Tell him to fuck right off, love

Ferris

Quote from: BlodwynPig on October 31, 2019, 05:53:43 PM
Has anyone got eyes on the couple, im eta 10 minutes, ops down, cocker up

pipe2pipebushmen

purlieu

He's got past 10PM without doing something too embarrassing, this is going well.

lankyguy95

He's got past 10pm without reporting something too embarrassing.

purlieu

I'd like to think he'd be straight on here as soon as it happened. He knows he has an audience.

AllisonSays

Non Stop Dancer

This either went very right or very wrong. The question is where we'll hear about it first, here or on the news.

NJ Uncut

Quote from: Non Stop Dancer on November 01, 2019, 07:30:47 AM
This either went very right or very wrong. The question is where we'll hear about it first, here or on the news.

I'm aiming for "it was OK but didn't live up to the buildup"

For him and for us!

Which can fuck right off.

AllisonSays

I hope they're having a sweaty, hungover 'we-really-need-to-go' morning romp right now. Those were the days eh.

Non Stop Dancer

Quote from: AllisonSays on November 01, 2019, 08:19:47 AM
I hope they're having a sweaty, hungover 'we-really-need-to-go' morning romp right now. Those were the days eh.

And both turning up to work late looking guilty as fuck.

Jerzy Bondov

I hope her face cracked open mid-coitus and a snapping set of jagged teeth surrounded by flailing spider legs bit off his head

Neville Chamberlain

I hope the evening culminated with her texting a picture of her shoe.

Butchers Blind

Unfortunately no rubbing of naked bodies took place.  We left work at 6 and went to a bar of her choice and when we get there she's has a group of her girlfriends waiting for her.  She spends the next hour or so talking with them almost as if I'm not there even though I'm trying to engage with her.  Decide can't be bothered with this so get up to leave, she asks me to stay but tell her I'll see her tomorrow at work.  Went to the pub down the road where I met up with a few mates and get drunk.  Thankfully didn't text her last night, did write a drunken post on here but again, thankfully didn't press 'post'.

She came over to me this morning to apologise but said I its best we just leave where it is and I can't see its worth the effort.

Jerzy Bondov

madhair60

touchingcloth

Did you leave her with your shoe when you left for a different pub?

Chollis

something tells me this ain't over!

or it might be actually

Captain Z

Yesterday I almost posted something like "Oh, I've invited Ben along to join us, hope you don't mind" but thought it was a bit mean-spirited and ultimately wished you well.

But yeah, this is edging into stone-cold sociopath behaviour.

Twed

Good on you for ditching her and drawing a line. Immature, flakey, playing games. So long.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Someone's in for some lovin'!

Cardenio I

Yeah okay, after thinking the "she's playing games, she's too flaky" crowd were jumping to conclusions a bit, I'm prepared to concede she seems like a full on nightmare. Please keep pursuing her so we can see where this goes.

GMTV

Fuck sake man. She's playing some crazy games with you.

If it was me in that situation I'd be declaring I'm out (Duncan Bannatyne voice). I wouldn't necessarily announce that to her, I'd just no longer make any significant effort with regards building any relationship with her.

I still say follow a holding pattern until the Christmas night out and see how that pans out.