Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:49:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Disgraced wankbeast announces worldwide tour

Started by Petey Pate, October 28, 2019, 12:07:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puce Moment

This thread is refreshing. Genuinely.

Fuck Louis CK.

Edit: new page, let's move on.

Twed

MortSahlFan

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on November 01, 2019, 01:03:39 PM
Get fucked.
Get fucked.
Get fucked.

Fuck you, pussy. Go watch "Little House on the Prairie"

NoSleep

Quote from: MortSahlFan on November 01, 2019, 02:44:52 PM

Watch something as dated as your attitude? No thanks.

Cardenio I

Yeah, grow up pussies. Enjoy a goddamn adult man comic, a fat ginger dude forlornly beatin his meat at unwilling ladies like a goddam man you faggots. I'm a bigot when I call my dumb bitch wife a dumb bitch but it's okay for you to call a red-blooded goddam adult man a disgraced wankbeast? You fuckin kiddin me? Fuckin pussy ass PC lynchmob.

marquis_de_sad

This is an epic sick burn that you stockbrokers wouldn't understand.

alan nagsworth

Now THIS is the riveting discourse I signed up for all those years ago when I joined this website of pussies!!!!

Famous Mortimer

I'm sorry the person you named yourself after was / is a tedious, unfunny right-wing blowhard.

If it makes you feel any better (it won't) replace "politically correct" with "treating people with respect". Seriously, use a browser plug-in if you like.

Your response to people a bit annoyed that, to quote Mister Six, CK "sexually abused several women - women he had power over, and whom he had reason to believe would be cowed into not reporting him, nor be believed/listened to - over the course of years, allowed their careers to be squashed by his pals, denied the claims until they could no longer continue to be denied, spent nine months sitting on his hands and then got back to work making unannounced gigs at New York's premier comedy venue to the horror and disgust of women who had paid to see other acts - and in doing so reinserted himself into the environment that had enabled his crimes." - is to hope they choke on their own jizz. Telling you to get fucked was giving you too much credit.

lankyguy95

I knew bailing on this thread at page two was a good idea.

I knew going back in was a bad one.

Cardenio I

beanheadmcginty

I know almost nothing about Louis CK, except when I first saw him I thought he looked like an orangutan.
And then I later found out that his name was Louis, like the orangutan from the Jungle Book.
And now I find out he likes wanking in public, just like an orangutan.
Are we sure he's not just an orangutan?

Brundle-Fly

The character, Mary Ingalls famously goes blind in that series. A double irony.

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on November 01, 2019, 08:02:56 PM
I'm sorry the person you named yourself after was / is a tedious, unfunny right-wing blowhard.

Woah there, Neddy, I'm not having that. Mort Sahl isn't right-wing.

jobotic

Say what you like about unfunny wank beast Louis CK, but he's just got the BEST fans.

Quote from: beanheadmcginty on November 01, 2019, 09:56:52 PM
I know almost nothing about Louis CK, except when I first saw him I thought he looked like an orangutan.
And then I later found out that his name was Louis, like the orangutan from the Jungle Book.
And now I find out he likes wanking in public, just like an orangutan.
Are we sure he's not just an orangutan?

Now I'm the king of the gingers, the fumble V.I.P
I reached the top and had to stop
And that's what bothering me

(Works best if you rhyme gingers with swingers)

Shaky

It's hard to imagine a more conservative, self-congratulatory, mythologizing, look-how-wholesome-yet-strong-we-are US series so your instruction doesn't really make sense.

I think all sides of the political divide can agree Ma Ingalls was hot as fuck, though.

madhair60

Well that was certainly a regrettable incident. I for one hope that Nagsworth's mother is absolutely fine.

arpster

Excellent news...hoping he extends the tour to the UK ...

alan nagsworth

Quote from: madhair60 on November 04, 2019, 08:35:21 AM
Well that was certainly a regrettable incident. I for one hope that Nagsworth's mother is absolutely fine.

Thankfully she's too busy whoring it up in Hell to let such accurate levels of abuse affect her.

madhair60

Ornlu

Probably not going to happen anytime soon. :(

i saw him at the apollo last time he was in the UK, and it seems strange to consider that those might be his last UK shows

Famous Mortimer

BeardFaceMan

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on November 30, 2019, 01:28:28 AM
Tells an Israeli crowd "I'd rather be in Auschwitz than New York City".

https://www.nydailynews.com/snyde/ny-louis-ck-tells-israeli-crowd-i-would-rather-be-in-auschwitz-20191129-5p4i2fbbbzbe3em5x553n47dta-story.html

Quote from: Louis CK
"If they say 'yes,' then still don't do it, because it's not popular," he joked.

Christ, he really does think that's all the issue is, doesn't he?

I totally missed that one of his accusers wrote an op-ed recently in response to some other op-ed in which she clarified the Aspen hotel room incident (which, if you recall, was somewhat ambiguously worded in the initial NYT piece): https://www.cjnews.com/perspectives/opinions/counterpoint-i-didnt-consent-to-louis-c-k-masturbating-in-front-of-me

Quotewhat C.K. did was not done with consent. We never agreed nor asked him to take all his clothes off and masturbate to completion in front of us. But it didn't matter because the exciting part for him was the fear on our faces.

So there we go, direct disputation of Louis's subsequent characterisation of events

ALTHOUGH there doesn't seem to be a consistent thing to him requiring fear to get off from the act, he seems to have at other times gained everything from begrudging to enthusiastic consent (in the case of Sarah Silverman). So a predilection for jerking off in front of people wasn't a consistently predatory thing, just that in the Aspen case it seems that it might well have been