Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 03:37:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

YUM, DELICIOUS MOUTHGAYS

Started by Replies From View, October 29, 2019, 04:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

Just come back from town and passed a bush where I spotted Glebe truffling for mouthgays. "Ware gays?", he shouted, "WARE GAYS?"

popcorn

Are homoslapz in Australia just rebranded mouthgays or are they just similar? Which came first?

Glebe

This is one of those threads you thing is going to disappear with 0 replies but ends up running to 100 pages, innit?

Glebe

Any word on the MOUTHGAYS? This might surprise you, but I need to know!

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on November 09, 2019, 02:12:52 AM
Any word on the MOUTHGAYS? This might surprise you, but I need to know!

The word on the MOUTHGAYS is that YOU'RE NOT FREELOADING ANY FURTHER MOUTHGAYS.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I like it when the fondant cream dribbles out of one end when you suck on them.

touchingcloth

Who will buy my yummy mouthgays?
Two chunks for a penny.

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on November 09, 2019, 10:18:33 AMThe word on the MOUTHGAYS is that YOU'RE NOT FREELOADING ANY FURTHER MOUTHGAYS.

I don't want your fucking MOUTHGAYS anyway.

Glebe

popcorn

pancreas

Can I just leave this here:

butterscotch

wosl

butterscotch                                   

touchingcloth

For me, Christmas Day is far less about the turkey than it is the mouthgays in blankets.

Glebe

Really interested in these DELICIOUS MOUTHGAYS, wonder if there's any new updates or info on them thanks in advance!

wosl

Freeze Gleze and keep your thieving mitts where we can see them!  Howeversomany confoundedly palatable mouthgayths may comprise a surfeit of whateversuchsize at this time of era, all are to be reserved for the neverhavehads.  YOU ARE NOT TO RECEIVE A SINGLE ONE IS THIS UNDERSTOOD SIR

popcorn

I am selling Mouthgays for £30 apiece.

Glebe

Quote from: wosl on November 18, 2019, 05:33:47 PM
Freeze Gleze and keep your thieving mitts where we can see them!  Howeversomany confoundedly palatable mouthgayths may comprise a surfeit of whateversuchsize at this time of era, all are to be reserved for the neverhavehads.  YOU ARE NOT TO RECEIVE A SINGLE ONE IS THIS UNDERSTOOD SIR

Freeze Gleze?!? What are theez words, pleeze, which you speak with eaze?

wosl

Don't try to chage the subjenct you slippery scrounger.

Glebe

Quote from: wosl on November 19, 2019, 12:31:41 AM
Don't try to chage the subjenct you slippery scrounger.

-MOUTHGAYS for all!

Glebe

This might just be anecdotal but it seems that:

Prawn McGuffocks are increasing in popularity.

Crinkle-cut Nozenges are decreasing in popularity.

Glebe

Quote from: Clatty McCutcheon on November 20, 2019, 03:35:06 PMThis might just be anecdotal but it seems that:

Prawn McGuffocks are increasing in popularity.

Crinkle-cut Nozenges are decreasing in popularity.

wosl

Anyone pulling that sort of face while voluntarily dressed in a peach-coloured shirt and Japanese violet tie combination ought to take a jolly good look at themselves in the mirroire.  No delicious mouthgauge for the likes of him, I think we can safely say.

Glebe

MOUTHGAYS are off the menu, boys. As of Dec 1, the government has decided that any succulent off-shoots (such as DELICIOUS MOUTHGAYS) are to be banned under incoming Brexit laws prohibiting the consumption of homosexual oral beefs of any sort nor description. Sorry about that!

Replies From View

I said nothing at any point about them being homosexual.  You boys sure do jump to conclusions.

popcorn

They are not homosexual they are homo, in my imo.

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on November 20, 2019, 05:11:27 PMI said nothing at any point about them being homosexual.  You boys sure do jump to conclusions.

Hmmm, yes, us 'boys'... not so interested in the females now, are we? MOUTHGAYS, indeed!

Glebe

Any news on Mouthbums? Need to know! Any updates?