Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 12:43:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I have to go and work in Paris for two weeks

Started by popcorn, October 30, 2019, 11:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twit 2

Roll around in dog shit then it's off to Cimetière du Montparnasse to get in grave.

We've just been to Paris, and I found out the hard way that most stuff is bookable in advance and, if you don't book, there are very long queues.  I left it too late and we ended up not really doing some of the big tourist things so if there's anything you really want to do, it might be an idea to plan ahead.  Still good though! 

popcorn

Well thank you for your suggestions everyone but unfortunately I've been stuck in the FUCKING hotel for the ENTIRE time doing FUCKING work without a break including a FUCKING interview assignment that took 10,000 FUCKING years and I have to get the receptionist to reset my FUCKING room key card every FUCKING time because it NEVER fucking WORKS

Mama mia!

Dannyhood91

Wear a french hat and go OH HE HO HE HO.
Throw yourself into the culture.

momatt

Quote from: Ham Bap on November 13, 2019, 07:35:52 AM
Have a French wank

Is that a bit like a French kiss?  Pretty much the same as a normal one, except you stick your tongue in?

Quote from: momatt on November 13, 2019, 01:52:50 PM
Is that a bit like a French kiss?  Pretty much the same as a normal one, except you stick your tongue in?

Nah, it's just tossing yourself off within French borders. Post-tug croissant optional.

momatt

Quote from: Old Gold Tooth on November 13, 2019, 01:57:50 PM
Nah, it's just tossing yourself off within French borders. Post-tug croissant optional.

That sounds rubbish.
I'm going to stick my tongue in anyway, just to spite you.

poo

vanilla.coffee

You'd have been better off going to Paris in the
the spring.