Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:45:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What's Your View on Life?

Started by The Boston Crab, November 01, 2019, 02:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butchers Blind

idunnosomename

smug fucking fisherman cunt. get in quay

bgmnts

Stress or boredom punctuated by the odd shag and pissup.

Icehaven

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

I am like the fisherman in that story, except I'm not following some philosophy, I'm just a lazy herbert.

Jerzy Bondov

Lordofthefiles

Fuckinell, your battery is on 23%, how can you be so blasé?

It should mean life. (And bring back hanging).

Head Gardener

Blue Jam

I'd rather have a piece of toast, watch the evening news

If we all thought like that stupid bone idle fisherman then we wouldn't have the pyramids or fish fingers etc.   

ajsmith2

nothing on it really betters the hit 'This Is How It Feels' tbh. Singles band.

It's lazy British fisherman cunts like this that've let all the Spanish and Belgium's and Irish trawlers come in and take all are fish.

Twed

Jimmy Nail summed it up best in that song

pancreas

I just take every hymn as it comes and hope I don't hit a wrong pedal note.

Buelligan

Blinder Data

QDRPHNC

In the spirit of the thread opener.

QuoteOnce upon a time there was a Chinese farmer whose horse ran away. That evening, all of his neighbors came around to commiserate. They said, "We are so sorry to hear your horse has run away. This is most unfortunate." The farmer said, "Maybe." The next day the horse came back bringing seven wild horses with it, and in the evening everybody came back and said, "Oh, isn't that lucky. What a great turn of events. You now have eight horses!" The farmer again said, "Maybe."

The following day his son tried to break one of the horses, and while riding it, he was thrown and broke his leg. The neighbors then said, "Oh dear, that's too bad," and the farmer responded, "Maybe." The next day the conscription officers came around to conscript people into the army, and they rejected his son because he had a broken leg. Again all the neighbors came around and said, "Isn't that great!" Again, he said, "Maybe."

pancreas

Largely speaking, I'm opposed to Liberal Democrats and the fucking of kids.

poo

Life is like a box of chocolates - you tug like fuck for 50 years (if you lucky), then die

Cerys

I still remember a box of chocolates that we had one Christmas when I was about four.  One of those fancy-looking boxes with a textured gold leaf effect to the lower tray and a painting of flowers on the lid.  No box of chocolates I've had since then has quite lived up to the deliciousness of that selection.  This proves to me that the promises made by childhood experience are best savoured as tiny nuggets of distance, and that nothing will live up to the taste of cherry marzipan liqueur invented by a forty-three-year-old memory.

Sherringford Hovis

Bum Flaps

It's unlikely to catch on.  Have a little patience and it'll blow over.

greenman

The most questionable line being the industrialist "sitting back and enjoying life" when in reality "become a massive egotist to the degree I can never stop in the quest to acquire more even as it ruins every other aspect of my life" would be more accurate.

Jakey Chesterton

Quote from: QDRPHNC on November 01, 2019, 06:11:49 PM
In the spirit of the thread opener.

Sounds like the Simpsons' cursed frogurt bit.