Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:40:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

No Nut November

Started by king_tubby, November 02, 2019, 09:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

So,

Master of your domain
9 (32.1%)
I'm out
15 (53.6%)
1 (3.6%)
Raoul Moat
3 (10.7%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Shaky

Quote from: Brian Freeze on November 03, 2019, 07:56:28 AM
Someone was telling us about this recently, reckons his sons mates have a bash at this, then in December its one on the first, two on the second, three on the third etc.

The ninth of December is the alleged record.

"Son, just wondering what your friends' masturbatory activities will be during November? Oh, no particular reason. Just curious."

Thursday

I don't get why people keep wanting to do things in November - growing a moustache, writing a novel, and now not wanking. Can't these people do "No Eating November" until they starve to death and we don't have to hear from them anymore?

imitationleather

Oh yeah, I remember Movember!

And cereal cafes, what were they all about?!

jonbob

Isn't this how reddit started the proud boys?

Cloud

I suppose not many actually are alliterations thinking about it, but yeah you get the point!  Dry January?  No chance, there's a big beer festival in Manchester.  Sober for October?  No Booze November?  Fuck orf

Veganuary, meat-free Monday... if we're going to half-arse it and not be vegan (which I'm not either) why not just have more and more animal-product-free periods rather than restricting it to 1/7th of the week or 1/12th of the year?

Don't want to wank then don't wank.  Don't need a month for it.

idunnosomename

Wank diddly wank wank

Wank wank

thenoise

Quote from: jonbob on November 04, 2019, 12:27:17 AM
Isn't this how reddit started the proud boys?

Yeah it's about the WIMMIN and their CONTROL over us (CUNTROL?) if we are able to resist it we can be free from feminine chaos and have much more time on our hands to tidy our rooms, not letting our children hate us, and whatever the other 12 rules are.

thenoise

P.s. CAB done it before, and better, of course. Not only with a reference to an obscure Chinese bootleg of Seinfeld, but also in the month of June when all the ladies where sexy gear and the hot weather makes us hot and horny, not in cold November where women are all covered up and I'm too cold to get little noise out anyway.

NOTHING to be proud of.

P.s. I'm in :)

Cuellar

No Nut implies you can't orgasm at all, but everyone seems to be going on about wanking. I mean, obviously the sort of people doing this and taking it seriously aren't likely to get wanked off/sucked off/have penetrative sex of any description anyway, but still.

Uncle TechTip

Quote from: imitationleather on November 03, 2019, 10:43:43 AM
Oh yeah, I remember Movember!

And cereal cafes, what were they all about?!

Seemingly it's Not A Thing this year but i am amused at the thought of preening self regarding men all gearing up for it in October before finding that nobody else is doing it in November. Of course it's all for charity so if they haven't made a public commitment they are sure to make one, by themselves.

Butchers Blind

What if someone else rubs one out for you, does that count?

bgmnts

They should do a No means November; to raise awareness of sexual assault.

Genuinely not being sarcy, its a clever name.

Captain Z

A whole month of not sexually assaulting people?

Ian Drunken Smurf

Go for five-faps-a-day February next year. With a free bonus five faps for a leap year.

sponk

A month without headbutting anyone?

Noonling

Junkie January
Freeganism February
Masochism March
Anal April
Miser May
Jumping June
Jiving July
August August
Sadism September
Oral October
No Nut November
Deepthroat December

Gets more sexual the latter half of the year.

Bazooka

No problem, I'll just walk around with a massive hard on for a month, but a warning to all, midnight on the 1st of December,  vacate the vicinity!

New folder

As my late grandma used to say: "No nut, no problem!"
She's not dead, but she was always late for everything, including her own funeral.

Butchers Blind

Who's owning up to doing this?

"Hi Geoff, how was your weeke..."
"I'm doing No Nut November"
"???.."
"Not wanking for the whole month of November!"
"I'm going back to my desk now"

Famous Mortimer

I spent way too long looking for an image of a Lee and Herring "I am wanking as I write this" shirt (which I still regret not buying at the time).

dr_christian_troy

Fuck this, I'm already depressed

Epic Bisto

I thought that November was officially Movember when morons grow a beard an' stuff?  Does it count if you tug yourself off with someone's beard hair?

sponk

Quote from: Butchers Blind on November 04, 2019, 01:33:07 PM
Who's owning up to doing this?

"Hi Geoff, how was your weeke..."
"I'm doing No Nut November"
"???.."
"Not wanking for the whole month of November!"
"I'm going back to my desk now"

This joke is elitist and exclusionary to people like builders who don't work at desks. #cancelled

Twed

I want to do a wank at Paul's.