Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:26:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

nice hotel Bath or Bristol

Started by poo, November 04, 2019, 05:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poo

BlodwynPig

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

kittens

Dr Trouser

I stayed in the hotel du vin in Bristol and I met Nick Knowles in the bar.

He is a cunt, but the hotel is very nice

chveik

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Replies From View

dissolute ocelot

never understood the point of baths in hotels myself.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Replies From View

shiftwork2

Stop fucking about and get yourself in 'Spoons hotel.

Stayed at the Royal Marriott in Bristol a handful of times. Decent enough, quite smart, quiet, warm, rooms big and comfy, proper buffet breakfast. Went to the Jap restaurant opposite loads, really good soup noodles and always full of Chinese students. Get a few Asahi down you and fried dumplings and soak it up reading your phone and eavesdropping. Six tinnies from Tesco Express and swerve the shitty conference crap in the evening and get wrecked on my bill playing Switch. Great fun. Conference type shit canapé lunch is too boss, buddy. Tuck in. Massive Partridge w*** with the angled m****r and bidet a**l frenzy.

a duncandisorderly

place called the orangery in bath was decent.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

If you're just looking for a base to chuck your bag down, shower and sleep and don't need to swing a cat in the room, Z hotel in bath is really good.

Right in the centre without getting much noise and in the evening there was an hour or two of free wine you could go nuts on in the lobby .

BlodwynPig

The YHA in Bath has been refurbished, bit of a hike up a hill but that's bath for you

kittens

get on your knees and beg for the privilege of sleeping on my dirty toilet floor

Noonling

I charge only £20 for you to sleep on my toilet floor. The toilet paper is scented!

imitationleather

Quote from: Noonling on November 04, 2019, 07:52:17 PM
The toilet paper is scented!

Yeah. Of shit. He got bought his first roll in the '80s and just hangs it back up after each use. Over and over and over again. :/

poo

Non Stop Dancer

Quote from: Dr Trouser on November 04, 2019, 05:38:55 PM
I stayed in the hotel du vin in Bristol and I met Nick Knowles in the bar.

He is a cunt, but the hotel is very nice

I met Bob Mortimer at the Radisson Blu.

idunnosomename

Bristol is much nicer than Bath on every level except Roman remains

Ian Drunken Smurf

Stayed at the Francis in Bath. It is a Sofitel. Wife loved it.

Replies From View

What's a sofitel?  I'm assuming "sofi" is the plural of sofa but how does that correspond to the "ho" in hotel?

thenoise

It comes from 'so fit', young person's parlance for 'good looking'.