Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,398
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:50:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Richard Spencer CANCELLED

Started by Dr Rock, November 05, 2019, 03:20:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Rock

Much-maligned free-speech advocate Richard Spencer has had an audio leaked of some slightly problematic things he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnfHQeiPcqU

Urinal Cake

Anybody with half a brain understood what the public veneer really stood for. Only certain (cunt) people wanted to believe they were just ideas in the marketplace. Still doesn't deserve to get punched though.
Good to see the right is not immune to infighting as well though I guess poverty does things to a man. 

marquis_de_sad

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Mobius

He's let a few people down here has are Richard

Reminds me of some messages I used to get when playing Street Fighter 4 online, usually from French or Russian teens.

Noonling

Wait, if this is Richard Spencer who is the eccentric guy who does home exercise videos?

EDIT: Richard Simmons, Richard Spencer, same thing.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Noonling on November 05, 2019, 06:20:53 AM
Wait, if this is Richard Spencer who is the eccentric guy who does home exercise videos?.

Aye, the Davina Mccall of goose stepping

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Urinal Cake on November 05, 2019, 03:36:45 AM
Anybody with half a brain understood what the public veneer really stood for. Only certain (cunt) people wanted to believe they were just ideas in the marketplace. Still doesn't deserve to get punched though.
Good to see the right is not immune to infighting as well though I guess poverty does things to a man.

Didn't deserve to get punched? Do you think he may deserve a slap in the face during this THIRD REICH LEVEL RANT?

Gurke and Hare

I like that they used asterisks to obscure some of the sweary bits in the subtitles, otherwise I might have been exposed to some terrible language there.

BlodwynPig

they didn't obscure ocatoon or whatever he said...what is that?

Urinal Cake

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 05, 2019, 07:57:06 AM
Didn't deserve to get punched? Do you think he may deserve a slap in the face during this THIRD REICH LEVEL RANT?
Milo has shown the real punishment is to make someone poor.

Paul Calf

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 05, 2019, 08:14:58 AM

I switched on the VPN and looked it up. To save you the bother, it's a derogatory and archaic name for someone who's one-eighth Afro-Caribbean.

I don't know what cultural connotations it has in this instance.

thenoise

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 05, 2019, 08:14:58 AM

Even in the height of his rage he can't resist showing that he's done his research.

sponk

He could have been rehearsing for a role in a play he's auditioning for

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Paul Calf on November 05, 2019, 08:16:31 AM
I switched on the VPN and looked it up. To save you the bother, it's a derogatory and archaic name for someone who's one-eighth Afro-Caribbean.

I don't know what cultural connotations it has in this instance.

fucking pillock, relegate him to a man no-one recognises, shuffling on street corners, being splashed by Ubers in the rain.

thenoise

Well he might be a bit of an old racist now and then but he is always kind to his wife and chil...

oh.

Buelligan

Amazing yeah?  Turns out this person's an angry hysteric with a serious ego problem, poor people skills and no compassion.  And yet he had such a lovely frog.  :(

Milo was his Deep Throat apparently.

Cardenio I

pancreas

Preferred his father in those TV shows where he kept saying 'betty'.

imitationleather

Isn't that the sort of stuff he's known for saying? What did people expect from someone who does Hitler salutes at karaoke?

ajsmith2

Quote from: imitationleather on November 05, 2019, 09:16:45 AM
Isn't that the sort of stuff he's known for saying? What did people expect from someone who does Hitler salutes at karaoke?

True, and there was the 'Heil Trump' hubristic idiocy in late 2016 that first gained him mainstream notice. Apart from those slip ups though, he's usually attempted to present himself as the calm, polite, personable face of white nationalism. While hardly a surprise content wise his new frothing at the mount rant is a bit off brand for the 'hey, just putting these ideas out there guys' persona he's been trying to build up since he sprung into the wider public eye.

Paul Calf

Quote from: pancreas on November 05, 2019, 09:13:05 AM

Frank Carson?

Buelligan

Quote from: imitationleather on November 05, 2019, 09:16:45 AM

Well, if his dad's like that, what can you expect?  Feeling a bit sorry for him now. 

ajsmith2

Quote from: pancreas on November 05, 2019, 09:13:05 AM

Being born in 1978, R, Spencer is actually exactly the right age to have been Frank's second child after Baby Jessica.

pigamus

He spoke very well at Diana's funeral

madhair60

Quote from: Urinal Cake on November 05, 2019, 03:36:45 AM
Still doesn't deserve to get punched though.

What he deserves can no longer be stated on CaB

madhair60

More the equivalent of what he wishes on entire races, but neurologically.

Cuellar

Well I've learnt a new word today. Thanks Richard Spencer!