Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 11:50:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What Biblical Toy Would You Like?

Started by Small Man Big Horse, November 05, 2019, 06:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on November 05, 2019, 09:32:12 PM
I do believe that once again you're mixing up The Bible with the television series Trap Door.
Funnybones

Cerys

No, they're in ... Leviticus, I think.  The inspiration for that song about the head bone being connected to the neck bone, and so on.

Edit - no, it was Chapter 37 of Ezekiel.

idunnosomename

valley of dry bones accessories are included with Seraphim and Ezekiel bubble pack

touchingcloth

Whenever I used to play bible as a kid, I always wanted to be Onan. If someone had beat me to it (hur) I'd settle to be one of Lot's daughters.

Kryton

My serious answer is a nice humble Ark of the covenant.

non capisco

I've decided I would really like a moving battery operated toy of one of Job's daughters proper grinding on him from when they all raped him in that cave. WHOLESOME BIBLE FUN.

Sebastian Cobb

I'd like a model inside of a temple with little market stalls so I can recreate Jesus going tonto and fucking up all the grubby bourgie cunts stuff. #jc4pm

Dex Sawash

Everyone's seen the Lego old testament thing 10 years ago right?

http://www.thebricktestament.com/

touchingcloth

Quote from: Dex Sawash on November 05, 2019, 10:51:00 PM

It's on my toilet bookshelf.

I was given bible Lego as a kid, where you were supposed to see whether it was wise or foolish to build on sand and rocks. I soon came to the conclusion that for shore and clifftop application the wisest thing to build on was deep pile foundations, and I haven't trusted the good book since. At least for building advice, it has some good bits about the ladies and the gays.

Cerys

Quote from: idunnosomename on November 05, 2019, 10:19:21 PM
valley of dry bones accessories are included with Seraphim and Ezekiel bubble pack

Yay!  I know what I'm asking for this Christmas!

bgmnts

Have they invented glow in the dark Bibles yet?

dallasman

LEGO crucifixion diorama with board game, where you play dice for Christ's garments. Perfect gift for the whole family!

fake edit, nearly missed this:
Quote from: Dex Sawash on November 05, 2019, 10:51:00 PM

I knew something like that had to be out there, but I want the blasphemous one. All the Christians in my family are dead now, so I think it's time to get a little naughtier with the traditions.

Fire truck.

QuoteAnd then Jesus drove a fire truck, and they were filled with awe and praised God.

Matthew 18:4

dissolute ocelot

Tower of Babel combined construction kit and languages of the world speak-and-spell.

I hate this thread as I keep reading it as "Biblical Tory" and the thought of it just leaves a foul taste in my mouth.

Jittlebags

Blumf

Quote from: Darles Chickens on November 06, 2019, 01:57:23 PM
"Biblical Tory"

All the Old Testament characters, and most the New. Jesus was Lib Dem, until Swinson took the reigns, now he's TINGE UK.

Replies From View

If I could have any biblical toy in the whole world it would be Mattel's Self-Parting Sea Playset, mainly because you can fill in with any liquid, including (as written on the back of the packaging) "piss" and "spunk".

Also I'd quite like to have the one where blood happens but I don't understand how you get it to work (drive it, probably!!  No seriously folks I don't need to take any of my own toys to work these days, thanks for asking x).