Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:51:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Yes its true; Joe Pera Talks with You series 2 starts a month from today, ok?

Started by Misspent Boners, November 06, 2019, 05:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prwc

Episode 2 has been locked on the Adult Swim site, does anyone know where else I could find it? I desperately need more of this wonderful show during these thoroughly dark times.

Dewt

Small Man Big Horse

I've just sent it to him now as I had it uploaded somewhere for a friend, and if anyone else wants it just pm me.

gmoney

S1 is up on All 4 if you haven't seen this show yet, which you should.

Dewt

This show proves that American writers can do Alan Partridge-quality character writing when they're doing things with restraint and not just for profit.

I loved it when Joe blew out the candles and then said quietly to himself "perfect blow". Pure (nicer) Partridge.

Dewt

Episode 4 and this already blasting me with the unexpected significance jumping out of Joe's musings.

Thursday

What's going on, I'm not finding any of the new series on the torrent sites?

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Thursday on December 15, 2019, 09:36:11 AM
What's going on, I'm not finding any of the new series on the torrent sites?

Yeah, I've had to use a VPN and watch them on the Adult Swim site. Though they are being uploaded here as well: https://projectfreetv.unblockit.ca/free/joe-pera-talks-with-you/joe-pera-talks-with-you-season-2/

Edit: If anyone's not fond of the above site for any reason, I've now uploaded the first four episodes of season 2 to Mediafire so just pm me if you want the links.

PlanktonSideburns

cant open 5 and six - they have keys by them - is that because they havent bee shown on american telly yet?

cried again watching the lighthouse one. its fucking dynamite this

Dewt

Bad timing, they just limited them to people with network TV subscriptions. I'll see if I can get Sir Peter Upload to help you out.

Ant Farm Keyboard

Both are now available on the usual places.

Fred the sample guy from the groceries store episode is played by Jo Firestone's real-life father, Fred Firestone.

trabuch

I'm still on S1. Thanks so much to the C&B community for pointing me in the direction of this show. I never would have found it without you. Count me in as one of the weepers too. I love it, I just watched S1 E6 (Baba O'Reilly) and now I'm a very happy emotional mess. I am telling all my friends about it (you know what that's like, right?).

Joe reminds me of when I first saw penguins on land in the wild. It's OK though, because in the water they are amazing.

I'm rationing myself, but I have a VPN, so no doubt I'll catch up soon. I hope Joe is OK in S2.

I just wanted to say thanks really..

Dewt

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: trabuch on January 11, 2020, 09:14:15 PM
I'm still on S1. Thanks so much to the C&B community for pointing me in the direction of this show. I never would have found it without you. Count me in as one of the weepers too. I love it, I just watched S1 E6 (Baba O'Reilly) and now I'm a very happy emotional mess. I am telling all my friends about it (you know what that's like, right?).

Joe reminds me of when I first saw penguins on land in the wild. It's OK though, because in the water they are amazing.

I'm rationing myself, but I have a VPN, so no doubt I'll catch up soon. I hope Joe is OK in S2.

I just wanted to say thanks really..

It's great to have you onboard and I'm glad you love it so, I feel we need to slowly but surely convert the whole world to the joys of the series. Some people I know have absolutely adored it, and some just look at me strangely and claim that nothing happens in the show, and they're the ones who I know I will never really love.

Ironically I still havent seen a single second of this; something I endeavour to change over my next 3 days off...if anyone can help a brother out with any sources please let me know :D

robotam

Dewt

Quote from: trabuch on January 11, 2020, 09:14:15 PMI love it, I just watched S1 E6 (Baba O'Reilly) and now I'm a very happy emotional mess. I am telling all my friends about it (you know what that's like, right?).
As I said before, the Baba O'Reilly episode gave me the same enthusiasm Joe had for Baba O'Reilly. Glad you're on board!

robotam

Whoops. Hadn't realised I was responding to the person that started the thread. I also haven't seen season 2. Would also be interested in any brother-helping-out that goes on

Glebe

My brother was just talking about him earlier and I said the name rings a bell and that he's probably a CaB favourite... and what do you know, here's a thread about him!

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Dewt on January 12, 2020, 01:04:26 AM
Oh boy two new epis

Plankton are you all set?

Thanks for thinking of me

Got deadlines up the butt but gonna chug it after 20th

Small Man Big Horse

Has anyone tracked down episodes 7 and 8 yet? They're on the Adult Swim site but locked currently.

Also: I found myself quite anxious while watching the sixth episode, thinking the stag party would go wrong and they'd be mean to Joe, and though there was a tiny bit of that the way it played out was beautifully funny and all kinds of emotional too.

Dewt

9 and 10 are available. If you have access to the server I posted above you'll find them there too.

I haven't watched them yet so I don't know how final 10 is, but if it's the same as Season 1 then that will be all of the episodes aired.

(if you go there in the next hour or so it might look at bit fuxxy while I reuploaded some stuff. Just check that the file you download looks about the right size before you grab it) should be fine now

Small Man Big Horse

Thankfully it's not as there are at least 3 more episodes to go according to wikipedia.

Dewt

Sarah is absolutely brilliant in this. Also cracking up at her full name.