Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:12:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Three Strikes And You're Out

Started by The Boston Crab, November 06, 2019, 06:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: tourism on November 07, 2019, 01:38:50 PM
if the strikes have to be serial offences how would you know what crime was signified by the branding system?

OK first intelligent thing you said in this forum. That's actually a real good point. Can I say colour coding? I don't know how many colours.

Defo coming round to your way of thinking though, possibly not scaleable for all crimes. Any better suggestion though?!

Ferris

One strike and you're out would be much more straightforward to enforce, operationally speaking.

Just a thought.

I have absolutely no issue with that. Might even go a step further. No strikes. Your born, govt kills you. No more hassle.

tourism

wait no. what if the brands were qr codes

Probably take the shame out of it all which probably go down well now you not aloud to shame anyone any more. Nobody gonna kick off cos theyre in the wave machine bobbing up and down next to a branded murderer of the elderly. Pretty good idea. When can you start.

Ferris

Quote from: The Boston Crab on November 07, 2019, 06:18:12 PM
Probably take the shame out of it all which probably go down well now you not aloud to shame anyone any more. Nobody gonna kick off cos theyre in the wave machine bobbing up and down next to a branded murderer of the elderly. Pretty good idea. When can you start.

I'd need to see a pretty serious offer to consider the position.

Ferris

BlodwynPig

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on November 07, 2019, 06:53:52 PM
Nice one.

CAN YOU STEAL ME A FEW GRAND? CHEERS, CLEAN IT FIRST THOUGH, WOULDN'T WANT TO GET RICH OF THE PROCEEDS OF CRIME COMMITTED BY AN INNOCENT MAN

Ferris

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 07, 2019, 07:04:15 PM
CAN YOU STEAL ME A FEW GRAND? CHEERS, CLEAN IT FIRST THOUGH, WOULDN'T WANT TO GET RICH OF THE PROCEEDS OF CRIME COMMITTED BY AN INNOCENT MAN

Strike 1, conspiracy to commit theft and money laundering.

You're outta here.