Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:18:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

It’s December 13th and Labour have lost

Started by Twit 2, November 06, 2019, 07:34:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twit 2

What's your plan? Which country will you move to?

Funcrusher

Won't be moving anywhere as I'll still be on remand for GBH for punching you in the cock for starting this thread.

chveik

are you proud of this op? do you think it's representative of your best work?

idunnosomename

Ive jumped out of a window and im not even dead. Just broken my legs and given severe trauma to my spine. An ambulance comes but they just laugh and drive off.

pancreas

imitationleather

Will hopefully be run over by a car driven by a rat.

Zetetic

Think I'd wait to see if my Christmas Eve/Dead Corbyn prediction comes to pass and then start begging people with German passports to marry me.

shiftwork2

Maximum booze from 13th-31st Dec then dead from said booze on Jan 1st.

chveik

Quote from: imitationleather on November 06, 2019, 07:48:15 PM
Will hopefully be run over by a car driven by a rat.

I'm really enjoying this running gag

canadagoose

Dunno, probably sit on my arse or something.

buttgammon

Stay put in Ireland and count down the days until next July when I can finally apply for my Irish passport.

canadagoose

Quote from: buttgammon on November 06, 2019, 08:11:56 PM
Stay put in Ireland and count down the days until next July when I can finally apply for my Irish passport.
You lucky shite. I wish I lived over there sometimes.

thenoise

poo

Pinball

Labour has already lost, and we all know it.

Dex Sawash

Pranet

When the tories won in 2015 my dad died shortly afterwards, which really took my mind off it. Thanks dad. Perhaps mum will go this time. Sort of running out of relatives though.

NJ Uncut

Quote from: Twit 2 on November 06, 2019, 07:34:33 PM

I survived Universal Credit for three years.

I'd say "do your worst" but they, the Tories, already are...

Noonling

Quote from: NJ Uncut on November 06, 2019, 10:16:11 PM
I survived Universal Credit for three years.

I'd say "do your worst" but they, the Tories, already are...

I admire your optimism.

Urinal Cake

Quote from: Pinball on November 06, 2019, 09:30:41 PM
I think the chances of a Lab-LD coalition are good but you can never tell with Swinson. It should be a straightforward proposition  but Swinson and Johnson are capable of all sorts of fuckery. It's put me off making a bet for now.

Buelligan

This really fills me with optimism, even fuller than normal.  You, Pinball, although you rarely post (at least in GB) stand out in my memory as an absolute and complete tit.  Anything you say is almost certain to be absolute balderdash. 

Whatever happens in the future, the fact that you think this when clearly, Labour haven't lost, makes me feel that they're going to win.  So thank you, dear, lovely, Pinbollocks.

Twed

Quote from: Twit 2 on November 06, 2019, 07:34:33 PM
Follow my excellent plan of collecting all of the worst possible citizenships.

Ian Drunken Smurf

I have a day off on 13th December, and will probably do what I did last election, namely watch the election results coverage with a few British mates here in Vienna, and then pass out until noon. The friends I will be watching with will be voting for the last time until the 15 year rule. I renounced citizenship last year, so will have a detached air of levity.

Twit 2

Quote from: Buelligan on November 06, 2019, 10:55:51 PM
This really fills me with optimism, even fuller than normal.  You, Pinball, although you rarely post (at least in GB) stand out in my memory as an absolute and complete tit.  Anything you say is almost certain to be absolute balderdash. 

Whatever happens in the future, the fact that you think this when clearly, Labour haven't lost, makes me feel that they're going to win.  So thank you, dear, lovely, Pinbollocks.

The right wing tedium bots on here all said Corbyn would be gone in a week/month/year. They must drink from the same irradiated puddle as Johnson.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Labour has already lost, and we all know it. I don't want Labour to win

Oh really cheers new information valuable

Ferris

>not already left the uk

cant even relate lmao