Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:11:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Tom Watson resigned

Started by Bobloblawslawbomb, November 06, 2019, 08:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imitationleather

CAN EVERYONE HEAR MY PROSTATE PURRING?

Replies From View

Quote from: sponk on November 06, 2019, 08:06:38 PM
Tom Watsgone

I came here to post that you ABSOLUTE CUNT

(Actually I was going to say Tom Watgone which is better to be honest)

selectivememory

Zetetic

Jeremy gave him horseradish plants (horseradish meaning "strong radish" of course in the language of flowers):

https://twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/1192170148809125889

An implied threat to his children there? Will Corbyn do to them what he did to the kulaks?

king_tubby

But who will be 'Kuenssburg: Unamed Labour source says Corbyn fucks dogs, and wants to kill the first born of all white English men and replace them with immigrants' now?

pancreas

Can we please have the happiness thread back for one more page?

jobotic

Joining the Lib Dems in 3...2...1...

Cunt

sponk

Surprised his resignation letter was so decent. Thought he'd have put the boot in to Jeremy. I haven't checked his Twitter but I bet George Galloway is taking credit for it already.

Sebastian Cobb

Fucksake the 'brief glimpses of happiness' thread has been locked.

BlodwynPig

Zetetic

Quote from: jobotic on November 06, 2019, 08:12:49 PM
Joining the Lib Dems in 3...2...1...

Noting rumours of other standings-down of Watson's ilk in the near future.

I imagine that many might well genuinely believe the party is fucked at this election (and that they are within it if not).

New folder

Resigned serious about going to Itchy and Scratchy land

idunnosomename

please jess phillips next my quivering anus

Sebastian Cobb

And give back all that crowdfunding money and stop claiming expenses for her and her husband? More chance of shit from a rocking horse mate.

idunnosomename

well hopefully she'll just lose her seat then

sponk

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on November 06, 2019, 08:18:21 PM
And give back all that crowdfunding money and stop claiming expenses for her and her husband? More chance of shit from a rocking horse mate.

He won't have received any crowdfunding money

idunnosomename

shes probably literally pissing it away now dancing with her mates

Chairman Yang

Well I didn't have that on my election bingo board.

It's going to be real fucking interesting to see the fallout from this.

Paul Calf

Tom Wats-on-the-agenda-now-I've-finished-shielding-paedophiles-and-undermining-social-democracy.

NoSleep

Quote from: Chairman Yang on November 06, 2019, 08:25:01 PM
It's going to be real fucking interesting to see the fallout from this.

The main fallout will be having a new deputy leader who actually does their job of calling the press and TV to task for the constant lying about Labour instead of having somebody who contributes to and is acquiescent toward the lies.

NJ Uncut

Good, he was problematic for Labour, who are in full swing election mode and can't afford traitors

colacentral

I'm suspicious of his motives and wonder what he has in store for a few weeks time. I feel like this is just a way to absolve him of having to make even a half-hearted attempt to argue for Labour. He desperately wants Corbyn to lose, but it's hard to slate him too hard when it affects your own position. Now he's on the outside pissing in.

Zetetic

Quote from: NJ Uncut on November 06, 2019, 08:28:50 PM
Good, he was problematic for Labour, who are in full swing election mode and can't afford traitors
I don't see how this makes any difference to that.

Replies From View

Quote from: colacentral on November 06, 2019, 08:28:53 PM
I'm suspicious of his motives and wonder what he has in store for a few weeks time. I feel like this is just a way to absolve him of having to make even a half-hearted attempt to argue for Labour. He desperately wants Corbyn to lose, but it's hard to slate him too hard when it affects your own position. Now he's on the outside pissing in.

Yeah but he's pissing onto a zipped-closed entrance so the joke is on him and all over his ample trousers.

And a dog is now pissing on him as well, haha didn't spot that at first.

jobotic

Yeah but who cares what he thinks now?

Column in The Sun I reckon, full circle.

idunnosomename

Now he's on the outside pissing in.
bald cunt from terrible band Staind considers rewrite to his one horrible hit