Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:00:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Bad stuff you have done for which you feel no remorse

Started by madhair60, November 07, 2019, 11:10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buttgammon

Quote from: Kryton on November 09, 2019, 08:19:05 PM
Dropped a pint glass full of hideous fluids of left-over beer, ashtray ash and various deliberately collected multi-coloured alco-pops all over a skinhead steroid wanker who'd thrown a guy out of his wheelchair. Meant to. All over his expensive skin-tight white shirt. At the time I'd wished I was big enough to knock him out, but I settled for ruining his night with a gentle push of a pint glass above his thick head from the conveniently placed shelf behind him and then as soon as I saw it hit the back of his neck I basically left the club and ran home. The short of this is I'd been on my way to have a piss in the bogs and witnessed this cunt basically approach some dude in a wheelchair, grab it from the bottom and then toss him out. I genuinely thought maybe it's some weird but playful banter between mates, but a few other people helped the man in the wheelchair and I asked him if he was okay and did he know that guy? He said he's never met him in his life, so I in my own cowardly way decided it was that  cuntfuck skinhead guy would suffer.

Disclaimer: it didn't smash just spilt shitty stuff on him and hopefully ruined his night.

Bad stuff? This is heroic!

idunnosomename

tried to overthrow god from his throne with my army of rebel angels but was cast down to hell by st michael. do good cunt. anyway who wants to serve in heaven. when you can doss about in hell.

NJ Uncut

Dropped a pint glass full of hideous fluids of left-over beer, ashtray ash and various deliberately collected multi-coloured alco-pops all over a skinhead steroid wanker who'd thrown a guy out of his wheelchair. Meant to. All over his expensive skin-tight white shirt. At the time I'd wished I was big enough to knock him out, but I settled for ruining his night with a gentle push of a pint glass above his thick head from the conveniently placed shelf behind him and then as soon as I saw it hit the back of his neck I basically left the club and ran home. The short of this is I'd been on my way to have a piss in the bogs and witnessed this cunt basically approach some dude in a wheelchair, grab it from the bottom and then toss him out. I genuinely thought maybe it's some weird but playful banter between mates, but a few other people helped the man in the wheelchair and I asked him if he was okay and did he know that guy? He said he's never met him in his life, so I in my own cowardly way decided it was that  cuntfuck skinhead guy would suffer.

Disclaimer: it didn't smash just spilt shitty stuff on him and hopefully ruined his night.

Marry Me

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: idunnosomename on November 09, 2019, 09:23:31 PM
tried to overthrow god from his throne with my army of rebel angels but was cast down to hell by st michael. do good cunt. anyway who wants to serve in heaven. when you can doss about in hell.

yep. >fist-bump<

Told an elderly gammon bloke and his leathery, permed, pineapple wife to 'get fucked and die in a fire' for making a (nasty) homophobic comment regarding my partner and me daring to exchange a hug in public. Fucking small-town Brexit pensioners. Cunts. All of them.

A few years ago, a cretin in a lorry deliberately pulled out of a junction and I had to bunny hop my bike onto a pavement and into a hedge to avoid getting flattened. I caught up with the fucker and I could see his fat face laughing in the mirror. I kicked out his taillights.

Punching a heckling, pissed-up, aggressive, Mick Philpotts look-a-like, who got a bit too close when gigging. The final straw was him pouring a pint of Stowford Press over one of our amps.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Drop Dead Fred on November 10, 2019, 06:47:36 PM
I kicked out his taillights.

I felt remorse the time I knocked the wing mirror off someone's car after they nearly killed me and was unapologetic and in fact unaware when I pulled up to their window to complain, so thereafter I reined it in enough to either non-destructively fold their mirror in, or to pop the rear passenger door open for them. It's fucking bonkers just how often drivers get just that close to wiping someone out and are oblivious to the fact. I've thankfully never been doored, but I've twice ended up on a bonnet when someone parked at the side of the road has pulled out directly into my path.

Golden E. Pump

H-O-W-L

Quote from: madhair60 on November 07, 2019, 11:10:49 AM
Swept entire fridge of soft drinks to the ground in Budgens. I'd do it again tomorrow. The cunts

What shit of you done

Psycho.

In my teens, on a couple of occasions in HMV I took CD albums I wanted out of their cases, and added them face-down to the cheapest CD singles I could find, knowing that the folks on the tills in their Newcastle store just opened the case without picking the CD out, and therefore only saw the back of it, as the £13.99 asking price was well out of my budget - whereas £1.99 for a shit single very much was within it.  I still have no pity for the music industry's whines re reduced income from piracy/digital, given that they used to happily rip off their customers - though on those occasions I ripped them off.

When I was absolutely potless a few years back, I took to adding an extra breadroll or croissant into the bag at the self-service tills in Sainsbury's.  It was unlikely to put them out of business.

Buried my pervert dad under the patio after killing him.  This may have been an episode of Brookside, but it's so long ago the memories have blurred.

Ferris

Did a fair old whack of drugs in my late teens and early 20s. I appreciate the experience, looking back, and am glad I got it out of my system when I was young and regenerative like a new Doctor Who (Matt Smith, David Tennant) instead of now I'm older and creaky like an old Doctor Who (pick literally any other Doctor Who).

Jockice

Went to see U2. A band I don't like and had no interest in seeing live at all. But all the scrounging I'm your best mate if you give me your free ticket types had come out of the woodwork for that one.

PaulTMA

This makes me really want them to bring back Esther's Hearts Of Gold

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Jockice on November 12, 2019, 12:03:43 PM
Went to see U2. A band I don't like and had no interest in seeing live at all. But all the scrounging I'm your best mate if you give me your free ticket types had come out of the woodwork for that one.

<All of CaB see jockice coming and crosses street>

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: TheBrownBottle on November 12, 2019, 12:44:21 AM
In my teens, on a couple of occasions in HMV I took CD albums I wanted out of their cases, and added them face-down to the cheapest CD singles I could find...

I'm surprised they left the CD's in the cases.

In HMV in the computer games section they used to have the empty cassette cases (we're talking Spectrum) on the shelves, each one with a price sticker on it.  We used to swap the inlay cards over so we'd get the more expensive game for £1.99 which was the cheapest game (probably Mastertronic).

Twed

In my teens I bought a DVD player from Asda, noticed that they had a bunch of empty boxes for the player as display models, so I took the box back and said "got an empty box mate, cuh what a trolley I am, can I have a DVD player please" so I'd get two. Literally nobody suffered from that, except the Chinese babies who had to make the DVD players.

Buelligan

Quote from: SteveDave on November 07, 2019, 01:13:43 PM
I stuck the pen of an odious racist/sexist/everything-ist co-worker betwixt my cheeks and walked around the office on a hot day before returning it to his desk.

When I left that job I considered buying a load of sex toys and mailing them to his wife with my condolences.

This reminds me of something really quite bad* I did to (but not to) the wife of a really hateful proud vain snobbish vicar friend of my mothers.  And then my poor innocent mother got the blame and I wasn't even that sorry then.  I admitted the whole thing but no word of sorry was ever uttered.  Just a smirk really.

*Just to be clear, the thing I sent made it clear to her and everyone who knew about it that it was her husband, not poor wifey, that was the object of my derision.  It was basically saying, in a rather subtle way, yes, your husband is an appalling turd.  Had to do it because I was forced to spend time in their company the previous day and he spent the whole time reinforcing his alpha-ness by treating her like a stupid and unwelcome servant.  It was horrible to witness.  I simply had no choice.

Got my mate in a sleeper hold til he passed out. Put his hand in a bucket of water til he pissed himself. Then when he woke up, we beat him with a sock full of dice.

madhair60

Quote from: Buelligan on November 12, 2019, 06:01:50 PM
This reminds me of something really quite bad* I did to (but not to) the wife of a really hateful proud vain snobbish vicar friend of my mothers.  And then my poor innocent mother got the blame and I wasn't even that sorry then.  I admitted the whole thing but no word of sorry was ever uttered.  Just a smirk really.

*Just to be clear, the thing I sent made it clear to her and everyone who knew about it that it was her husband, not poor wifey, that was the object of my derision.  It was basically saying, in a rather subtle way, yes, your husband is an appalling turd.  Had to do it because I was forced to spend time in their company the previous day and he spent the whole time reinforcing his alpha-ness by treating her like a stupid and unwelcome servant.  It was horrible to witness.  I simply had no choice.

Tell us what the thing you did was or this really is just you going "i am great".

Buelligan

I am great.  The thing I did was this.  During that horrible day with that horrible man and his poor wife, he brought up Jane Austen in conversation and elucidated our ignorance for some time on that subject.  So I sent the wife a copy of Pride and Prejudice, writing a thank you on the flyleaf but addressing it to Mrs William Collins (the wife of the unspeakably arrogant and pompous clergyman in that book, who finds great solace and cheerfulness in time spent alone).

You don't know what goes on behind closed door mate maybe she likes it

madhair60

Buelligan

I'm very glad you're OK mads, being OK is great stuff.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Quote from: Buelligan on November 13, 2019, 10:06:06 AM
I am great.  The thing I did was this.  During that horrible day with that horrible man and his poor wife, he brought up Jane Austen in conversation and elucidated our ignorance for some time on that subject.  So I sent the wife a copy of Pride and Prejudice, writing a thank you on the flyleaf but addressing it to Mrs William Collins (the wife of the unspeakably arrogant and pompous clergyman in that book, who finds great solace and cheerfulness in time spent alone).

Nice.

I was a selfish prick and pretended not to see the woman behind me in the taxi queue, who was holding a baby on a pretty cold day. I should have offered to let her go before me when the taxi pulled in. I actually do feel guilty so it doesn't belong in this thread.

imitationleather

Watched Crimewatch. Knew the little terror what done it. Never rang in.

touchingcloth

Kelvin

I know it defeats the point of this thread, but can I just say that dropping a pint glass on someone is fucking evil, regardless of what they did.