Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:58:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

It’s December 13th and Labour have won

Started by Petey Pate, November 07, 2019, 04:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petey Pate

I'd probably spend some of my day laughing at the front pages of the newspapers.

kittens

be like this "YYYYES! GET IN LADS WE DONE IT HAHAA I CAN'T BELIEVE IT YES GO ON!" and then i'd get pissed i reckon.

Buelligan

It'd be a work day so I'd go to work.  And I'd be tired because I probably stayed up all night but I'd be all whooo this is brilliant, like I was when England lost the rugby only a lot more I expect.

Blumf

I'd go around billionaire's houses and give them low-ball offers on their properties, seeing as they'd all said they'd leave if Corbyn got in.

Buelligan

And if they're not selling offer to drive them to the airport for a fat consideration.

jobotic

Just fucking smile and laugh! And be hungover.

Actually no I'd immediately go online and troll right-wingers 'cos that's what WINNERS do.

Buelligan

Blumf

Buelligan

Jerzy Bondov

Out and about like Michael Caine at the end of Muppet Christmas Carol. Get little red scarf off of Beeker. Big turkey for Kermit.

boki

Street Party.  No, wait...

Street Pizza And Fucking Party.

Jerzy Bondov

PACKING ALAN SUGARS BAGS

FUCK OFF ALAN SUGAR

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Wouldn't this be fucking brilliant? I mean, wouldn't it? Wish I could stop getting flashbacks to Neil Kinnock  circa May 1987 ( without the landslide vote aspect  orbviously ).
It should be perfectly possible, perfectly fucking feasible, shouldn't it? Why should we all be bracing ourselves for the worst? Why should we all be Larkin's dying words- like muttering  to ourselves " We are going to the inevitable" ? This should be possible! We just have to hope that Holy Zombie Jesus' inspiring words and actions , regarding campaigning for the Labour Party has galvanised everyone on ' ere, and , by extension , every right- thinking human being in this country to do something! It * can* be done ! It *is* possible, isn't it? Galvanisation! Realisation! Everyone Looking at Boris Johnson and giving the epiphinical equivalent type Gary Larson " Hey! He's just a big cockroach!" cartoon quote! to looking  at Boris " Not Actually His Real First Name" Johnson, and saying what they see!
And then  almightily, unanimously and unequivocally telling him to fuck off! Come on! It *can* be done!

Puce Moment

I live in a strong Tory area that was also a very, very strong UKIP area until the referendum. In other words, proper, old-school Tory scumbags.

I might just go to the local pub and watch the port-wine and fois gras reddened faces of men in pastels trousers and tweed shirts complaining about our new Stalinist Overlords.

NJ Uncut

ALE

Might fuckin enrol in uni again for something too

Cardenio I

I've booked the day off work and plan on staying up to watch the election, so probably just be really giddy with my sleep deprived pals and then nod off on the couch to The Rise and Rise of Michael Rimmer some time in the early afternoon.

royce coolidge

I'll be sat down tucking into a large plateful of my own hat.And then baring my arse in the high street.

BlodwynPig

Bently Sheds

I'd go up to the twat in my workplace and say "So, when are you giving Mister Corbyn your house and all your savings, then?" and laugh in his stupid old face.

idunnosomename

Go to bed happy and wake up in the other thread

pancreas

Quote from: royce coolidge on November 07, 2019, 07:09:36 PM
I'll be sat down tucking into a large plateful of my own hat.And then baring my arse in the high street.

Post it here. We've had arses here before.

SteveDave

I'll be strolling into my Tory supporting workplace laughing heartily smoking a doobie and flicking the Vs at the big picture of "Call me" Dave Cameron and Bohnson that's in our canteen.

Harry Badger

Quote from: SteveDave on November 08, 2019, 03:26:18 PM
I'll be strolling into my Tory supporting workplace laughing heartily smoking a doobie and flicking the Vs at the big picture of "Call me" Dave Cameron and Bohnson that's in our canteen.

That might cost you your job at Conservative Central Office mind.

holyzombiejesus

Cumming buckets 'cause Cummings fucked it. And just walking round all day giving it the big big big. Gloating and doing the wanker sign at all my enemies. Oh, need to buy a Christmas tree that day too.

thenoise

Ring up my dad to listen to him rant and rave about how the country is going to the dogs, and lend an undeestanding ear whilst trying to disguise the fact that I am grinning my head off.

Big Mclargehuge

I've booked the 13th off work purposefully to watch the election night. depending on when it becomes clear Labour are looking at winning I could be drinking as early as 3am...I would then pretty much plough the booze away while cheering and swearing at the Tories as they get kicked out one by one. I'd then spend the day sleeping/drinking/cheering and being insufferable to all around me.

Equally; theres a friend of mine who is a literal arsehole (A reasonable person to his own family and friends but everyone else cant fuck off far enough) He changed his mind  very recently from being generally apathetic about politics saying "I'm not voting" to an ardant tory fan "I'm voting Boris! he's the best! love the man! he's a comedian! lolboris mate vote tories!" he'd say. He's spent 2 years telling me Labour will never win an election and that Corbyns the last person likely to make it to number 10 out of anyone currently in parliament. he's a bit obsessive (He constantly replies to corbyns twitter feed calling him out, knowing full well he's never going to get a response)

I will literally spend the day harassing, abusing and generally being a total dick to him. that'll be the day I finally burn the bridge...and y'know what? I don't even think shagging Elsa Jean or a particularly lovely wank will feel even an iota as good as it will to do that for a whole day and then periodically for the next few years.