Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 07:15:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Richard Branson TELL YOUR TOILETS TO SHUT UP

Started by BritishHobo, November 07, 2019, 10:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetetic

Anyone who writes about toilets on Voyagers and Super Voyagers without mentioning that THE TRAINS COOK THE FUCKING SEWAGE is deeply suspect.

Please stop pretending this is okay.

idunnosomename

Quote from: grassbath on November 08, 2019, 08:04:50 PM
It's there to deter you from having a wank.
i have an anthropomorphic toilet fetish

H-O-W-L

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on November 08, 2019, 08:31:08 PM
So what will happen to the carraiges with the talking toilets once Virgin loses the franchise? Will they be sold to the new franchise owner? If so I'm presuming there is a way to stop the toilets talking?

Perhaps there should be a horror film about a talking toilet on a train which comes alive and starts eating people.

Late stage capitalism mate, that bog could be used for paying customers. Wear an adult nappy like the Chinese do on long journeys.

idunnosomename

Quote from: H-O-W-L on November 08, 2019, 10:32:53 PM
Hullo! Peter Sutcliffe here!
OI SEE YOU NEED A DUMP IN ME
SHIT IN MY GULLET

BUT NO TAMPONS!!!

Gurke and Hare

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on November 08, 2019, 08:31:08 PM
So what will happen to the carraiges with the talking toilets once Virgin loses the franchise? Will they be sold to the new franchise owner? If so I'm presuming there is a way to stop the toilets talking?

Serious answer: Virgin don't own the trains, no TOC does. They're all leased from companies specially set up when the railway was privatised to act as rentiers, so the new TOC will start renting the same trains that Virgin does now. No idea if the bogs will still talk.

Bennett Brauer

Quote from: Cerys on November 08, 2019, 08:35:27 PM
Isn't it obvious that the Talkie ToiletTM
No! It's the Potty Mouth®.

Apparently you can tell when it's blocked because it starts talking Welsh.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on November 08, 2019, 11:47:57 PM
Serious answer: Virgin don't own the trains, no TOC does. They're all leased from companies specially set up when the railway was privatised to act as rentiers, so the new TOC will start renting the same trains that Virgin does now. No idea if the bogs will still talk.
theyll have to rebrand them and hopefully theyll get rid of the Innocent smoothie shit in the bogs rather than try to replicate it

Johnny Yesno

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: touchingcloth on November 07, 2019, 10:07:51 PM
Awful as fuck though that is, I was always able to amuse myself thinking about the poor sucker of an actor who had to go into a sound booth with that script.

should've been terry wogan, from what I hear about his paid-for proclivities involving cling-film. I'm guessing most people would hold it in rather than hear that.

talking bogs- get to fuck.

Blue Jam

Quote from: alan nagsworth on November 08, 2019, 12:00:54 PM
HI THIS IS PRESIDENT DONALD DUMP AND I GOTTA SAY I WILL GRAB YOU BY THE PUSSY SO HARD IF YOU TRY TO FLUSH A TAMPON DOWN ME

Quite right, we all know he prefers a nice bit of piss.

Blue Jam

This thread needs some buzby. I would love to know buzby's thoughts on talking toilets.

a duncandisorderly

something something talking into y'r arse....

Blue Jam

Quote from: idunnosomename on November 09, 2019, 12:58:30 AMhopefully theyll get rid of the Innocent smoothie shit in the bogs

Could be difficult, Innocent smoothies are high in fibre.

idunnosomename

HELLO! IT'S ME! YOUR STOOL! I'm nice and firm because I'm full of YUMMY fibre. Flush me daddy! Flush me! Oh yes! Yes! Harder! FUCK ME IM A TURD

littlefoot

Hi! It's me! The lingering stench of the last person to use this toilet! My smell is in the air, and my diseases are all over the handles. What what!