Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:00:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

It’s December 13th and the Tories have won

Started by kalowski, November 07, 2019, 10:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kalowski

We have to do this too.

Fuck I'd be miserable. Not sure what I'll actually do. Probably have a shit in the bin if my Tory supporting neighbour. Not his green waste bin, his blue cardboard and paper only bin, the little twat.

Zetetic

If I'd realised it was Sinn Féin forming a British government in https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,76206.0.html then I might have answered differently.

kalowski

Quote from: Zetetic on November 07, 2019, 10:47:55 PM
If I'd realised it was Sinn Féin forming a British government in https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,76206.0.html then I might have answered differently.
Fuck. I looked and couldn't see it. OK. I'll put my post there. Someone delete this thread!!

Captain Z

Coming soon: It's December 13th and it's a hung parliament again

chveik

boki

Well, at least I'll have Devin Townsend at Rock City to enjoy.  So long as I haven't been arrested for throwing poo at posh houses.

Big Mclargehuge

Depending on how early it looks like the tories have clinched it I could be freebasing vodka as early as 1am. from there it'll only get worse and worse as the first litre blurs into the 2nd...I wont know when I've passed out. the darkness of the country and the overwhelming suffocating blanket of blacking out will be too similar.

When I come too I  will have 20 days vacation (Booked off on holiday) where I will mainly avoid my tory supporting friends and family. long term? I'll probably drink more, consider starting on drugs and seriously take a recent opportunity at my job to transfer to Glasgow permanently very seriously.

SteveDave

I'll be strolling into my Tory supporting workplace laughing heartily smoking a doobie and flicking the Vs at the big picture of "Call me" Dave Cameron and Bohnson that's in our canteen.

I will be at work shortly after the result is called - if there is an actual majority declared. Probably still drunk. Hopefully Chloe Smith will have been finished off. She's had a baby recently so she will have more time to spend with her family, watching that Newsnight interview.

I will then spend the rest of the day playing Blame Game Bingo. Spotting on twitter or the few forums I haunt or the below line comments who the aggrieved are blaming for the defeat. I remember 1992. That one hurt. Roy Hattersley later blamed Tony Benn which was a little peculiar.

Who lost us the election? Wos it The Guardian, never mind the rest of the media? The 'They're not even pretending' BBC, Murdoch or whoever owns Sky these days, who seems to have little impact these days?  The Jewish 'Careful Now' Chronicle leader? The Bots of Russia? Ex- New Labour centerist 'skud missle sucking scum'? The CIA? Trump's tweets? Bloody Brexit? Bloody Breakfast? The Cold Weather? Corbyn's beard? The Allure of Bojo's hair? Selfish cunts who WANT the NHS sold off to Trump as so many memes on Facebook are shouting at me? Lib Dems and their effrontery at wanting to field a candidate? The SNP and their effrontery to field a candidate? Apathy? Apathy and Ivory? The bloody EEC? The Dying Off Generation? Farage and his Merry Team of Japesters?

Bently Sheds

I'd go up to the twat in my workplace and say "Phew! At least you won't be giving Mister Corbyn your house and all your savings, now. Who needs a fucking health service, you ancient cunt?" and weep lefty tears in his stupid old pink face.